Pre-order problem

Thats what i thought when Opeth release Ghost Reveries.
Roadrunner released The Grand Conjuraion online a few weeks before and I listened to it alot and loved it, i didnt think it would matter.
It turned out that The Grand Conjuraion was the second last track on the disc and i didnt really like the track before it and the last one.
So i usually just listened to the first half of the album, it sucked.

Nowdays it doesnt matter though since i have heard them all a million times. But the experience of a fresh CD was totally ruined for me.
So im never doing that again.

I think that's a bit different though because the Ghost Reveries sucked compared to Opeth's standards

Yes that was a big part of it.
But still, i learned my lesson and will never plough just a small a part of an album ever again.
Im either waiting for it to get released or I will just download the whole thing.

Yes that was a big part of it.
But still, i learned my lesson and will never plough just a small a part of an album ever again.
Im either waiting for it to get released or I will just download the whole thing.

You learn as long as you live ;) btw Sick Salvation is my favorite of the samples maybe it will change when i have heard all the songs start to finish...Blasting The Virginborn is kickass as well....

I can't find the new EP from the Peaceville site, is the pre-order over? :(

The DVD was on that site when I pasted the link. Somehow it has magically disappeared. :\