Pre-Order THE PREMONITION

Hey that's great, thanx a lot Gus!

(Well the phrase 'efxaristo malaka' alone actually means 'thanks as*hole'!! so it's not actually always nice to say it, but i'm sure Gus will understand...!!)

Haha yeah, I speak da Greek too. Specialized in swearing: ask Bob (and Gus too). And yeah, apparently there's no word for "dude, man, etc" so the Greeks use malaka. Even if there was a word for dude, I'd still use malaka cos I love it.

Haha yeah, I speak da Greek too. Specialized in swearing: ask Bob (and Gus too). And yeah, apparently there's no word for "dude, man, etc" so the Greeks use malaka. Even if there was a word for dude, I'd still use malaka cos I love it.

hhahahahahahah awesome ROFL u rock buddy :kickass:

...And yeah, apparently there's no word for "dude, man, etc" so the Greeks use malaka....

lol exactly! and because of that it gets funny sometimes... for example if you get pissed off by sb you may say in english '-hey man, are u stupid? -No man, YOU r stupid' and in greece we may say '-hey malaka, are u malakas? -no malaka, U r malakas!'. generally we say it all the time!

also the use of 'malakas' in this friendly way is a relatively new 'habbit', about 20 years old, so the older people don't understand it and think we r really swearing each other when talking! it's really funny sometimes!!:)

lol exactly! and because of that it gets funny sometimes... for example if you get pissed off by sb you may say in english '-hey man, are u stupid? -No man, YOU r stupid' and in greece we may say '-hey malaka, are u malakas? -no malaka, U r malakas!'. generally we say it all the time!

also the use of 'malakas' in this friendly way is a relatively new 'habbit', about 20 years old, so the older people don't understand it and think we r really swearing each other when talking! it's really funny sometimes!!:)

hahahahah in italian we have something like 20 different way to say that :lol:
not enough time to teach u 'em all ROFL