Pre-Order THE PREMONITION

i'd definitely want to get it, because i sure as hell am not paying 48 euros for that (28 EUROS FOR POSTAGE TO THE U.S?!!!), thats like 70 dollars.

Far out thats like AU$80 :OMG:

Will this album be released in Australia?

I havent been able to find any other Firewind albums for retail sale here (had to ebay them all) but will this one be different?

A regular album/DVD costs around $25 here, and i could probably get a T-shirt for the same price.

I am going to get this album no matter what, but id rather spend the extra $30 on another Firewind shirt rather than postage.

yeah, that's what i'm thinking too, about 17 euros for greece, so for the CD+DVD i'll pay 16+17=33 euros! i think i'll get it from a local store for about 20... (wouldn't u do the same? i'm not malakas!!!)

Far out thats like AU$80 :OMG:

Will this album be released in Australia?

I havent been able to find any other Firewind albums for retail sale here (had to ebay them all) but will this one be different?

A regular album/DVD costs around $25 here, and i could probably get a T-shirt for the same price.

I am going to get this album no matter what, but id rather spend the extra $30 on another Firewind shirt rather than postage.

try www.amazon.com or www.overstock.com

i'm not sure how they work in australia but i bought my firewind albums from overstock and amazon. actually i lied.

GREAT STORY AHEAD!

okay so i went to this mall like really far from where i live (okay, not that far, like 30 mins) and i went around the whole mall and stuff. just as i was going to leave i came across this random comic store. i'd never heard of it and it was pretty big so i was like "what the hell" and i went in. they had a crapload of cds and just out of habit i looked to see if they had anything Firewind. what i didn't expect was to find "Allegiance" for $11.88 which is mad cheap! i was basically like "HOLY CRAP!" and i ran over to show my dad and stuff. and of course i bought it with earnest.

i don't expect that it'll happen again though. stores would rather stock shit like Fall out boy and Nickelback:puke:

I love the preorder thingy =) I ordered CD+DVD+SHIRT (MEdium if you like to know he size of my body :rofl:) and also the freelkin' single :D though I couldn't order it until now because that site is CRAPPY, dammit slower than my grandma! and some days it doesn't even work!
And the word for offensive malaka in sweden is: Va fan gör du?!
and for dude: Snubbe
snubbe sounds gay :rofl:

Yeah Snubbe does sound gay... It sounds like... The name of a stuffed teddy bear, but stuffed with loads of gay that he's actually a girl...Javla!

:) will do but it will be a while because i'm a cheap bastard and chose super saver shipping from amazon.com. Everything will probably come in one package in early april.

I pre-oder the special edition of the Premonition(T-shirt,the cd and DVD)and the Mercenary Man single(i live in Greece but i dont have time to buy from Virgin stores)

that's good! how old r u? well you don't have to buy it from virgin, there r other stores too, right? :) u wouldn't have the t-shirt though, so ok!

xaxa you are right.Virgins stores is not close to me so but when i want to buy a album,i go there.Well Iam 14 years old