Pre Party info

ebass

Bottom Line
Sep 17, 2002
Nor Cal
enchant.nu
OK so how many of you are coming in March for the show at the Avalon ?

And where are you coming from ?

And what area are you staying locally ?

Working on some logistics .......................

I'm coming, and I expect to have a couple other people with me.

We'll probably be staying at the hotel that's been recommended as being nearby the show, but I've been waiting to book until I got word of this.

Me and my wife coming!
We will arrive to San Jose, CA on March 22nd and will stay at the Ramada Limited Santa Clara.
See you!

Dammit Jim, I'm a doctor, not a. . (pre)party animal..

Nope, not gonna make it this time around : (

I'll just haveta wait till the gang heads east for a show.

The needs of the few outweigh the needs of the ... or is it the needs of the many outweigh...ah well, the bottom line is, we ARE getting a huge dose of Enchant out here on the West Coast, but your time has gotta be coming soon!

As for the preparty, there will be two of us (three if I can sneak in my 18 yr old daughter Miri to the gig) and we're coming from Alameda (where the nuclear wessels are) and not sure yet if we're staying in the area as we're relatively close by (yet still worlds away).

Kristin
viadragon, beaming:headbang:

The needs of the few outweigh the needs of the ... or is it the needs of the many outweigh...ah well, the bottom line is, we ARE getting a huge dose of Enchant out here on the West Coast, but your time has gotta be coming soon!

As for the preparty, there will be two of us (three if I can sneak in my 18 yr old daughter Miri to the gig) and we're coming from Alameda (where the nuclear wessels are) and not sure yet if we're staying in the area as we're relatively close by (yet still worlds away).

Kristin
viadragon, beaming:headbang:
AHH! A Star trek fan after my own heart! Dave and I will be there at the Pre-Party!:headbang: :kickass:

Hey we will miss you bro, but look forward to finally getting back that way sometime hopefully sooner than later.

So some of us are going down there this weekend, we will scope a cool place out for a pre party location unless you guys already found something...

Bear

Last time we did a Pyramid Alehouse the day before the DVD show and it worked out perfect - they had a whole sort of seperate room we were able to use.....

Isn't there a Pyramid pretty close to the Avalon area?

Last time we did a Pyramid Alehouse the day before the DVD show and it worked out perfect - they had a whole sort of seperate room we were able to use.....

Isn't there a Pyramid pretty close to the Avalon area?

That sounds like a plan. Not sure when that will happen though as the show starts at 6:30...We will have to figure that out still

Bear

Hey guys,

I'm looking up some flights and hotel info currently. I was thinking of getting down there at like Wednesday night and leaving Sunday morning. Is there enough for me to do around there? Anybody going this early? It'd be kind of cool to pick a hotel where a lot of us are so we can chill and stuff before the show. Is public transportation pretty good there? Any information would be appreciated. This is my spring break and I'm very excited if I can do this. Thanks!

That sounds like a plan. Not sure when that will happen though as the show starts at 6:30...We will have to figure that out still

Bear

Well I think Ed was talking about doing it same as last time - the get-together on Friday night. :headbang:

Definitely San Jose. It will put you about 15 to 20 minutes from the venue.

FOUR of us driving from Central California. We're about 90 minutes away. What time would a pre-party be? I'm not certain if I can get all of us together there too much sooner than 6:30.

San Jose is probably the best bet, but y'all may wish to also price flights to San Francisco (SFO) and Oakland (OAK).

Unca Kev and Burke, I think you said you're flying to San Jose Thursday or Friday. I had hoped to help you guys out with a ride from the airport, but I just found out I have to attend a work conference :erk: Thursday and Friday. If the preparty is Friday, I'll be speeding in right after work, otherwise, arriving Saturday.

If anyone IS flying in to San Francisco or Oakland Friday or Saturday (see preparty note above!) and needs a ride to Santa Clara, I may be able to help out. Same with a ride to the gig Saturday...more later...

Kristin
viadragontaxi