Heathen Crusade Pre-Party

would you fly in a day early?

• no, I can only fly in on the day of the fest

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yeah that was cool but I remember some pre-party was being planned for HC2 though the idea fell through. SwordLord was going to arrange it I think. I remember because he went to the ProgPower forum asking for band suggestions. :erk:

Dark Funeral/Enslaved played in town a few days before HC II. There was a rumor that he was trying to find a way to keep Enslaved in town to do the pre-party. The night was not available at the club where HC II was at and I think that the pre-party fizzled.

I'm thinking of it as an actual event with a band. You never know, an actual HC band may want to play a warm up gig. Hell, if we can't get a venue, we could just sit around War Ensemble's front living room and watch Primordial play an all acoustic set.

Could we have a drum circle also?

Indeed. Or watch War Ensemble after much mead consumption wear a bible on his head while singing "Reign in Blood" or something.

Would you like the Slayer version or the Tori Amos cover of "Reign in Blood?"

LOL! :lol:

Dude can you get an office picture with this dame?!

I dunno. It'll be weird with me (being the new guy) walking into the office with a camera and stating "hey, let's have a group photo! Vita, you stand over here next to me"

Unless Tori Amos will actually be there with us, then for the love of all creation the Slayer version please. :loco:

If Tori Amos is there with us then :oops: