Pre Party info

"If I had known that it was going to be THAT kind of party, I'd have stuck my **** in the mashed potatoes!"*

*I don't know who originally said that, but I heard that on the movie "Waiting" and on a Beastie Boys album, years ago.

Ed,

What happened with the directions to the party?
I need it asap because I will fly tomorrow (friday at 5:30 am East time) to California!
Thank you!
Tirus
:kickass:

When we are talking about " special event tied into this " does that just mean the little pre thing at the Palms or what...either way I'm in...just need to know whats what... what time to be there and everything.

i just want to say i am very excited about saturday's upcoming show, i have been an enchant fan since the time wounded was released, one of my all-time favorite albums for sure, will distractions be played? :heh: or how about fade 2gray :kickass: in any case it will be awesome with whatever material you have planned for us, my brothers and i flew in from houston and austin yesterday morning and are staying in san francisco, we have been sight-seeing all day yesterday, i can also certainly say that i am looking forward to any pre-party you might have planned for us if any, today is my birthday so there will be a lot of :kickass: and :puke: to go around for now....

Hey email Bill soon at bill@theoasis.cc it just so happens to be his BDay as well. Happy Birthday.

And one of the two are very likely to be played >)

And we really appreciate you making that trip to see us and the city. Enjoy.

i just want to say i am very excited about saturday's upcoming show, i have been an enchant fan since the time wounded was released, one of my all-time favorite albums for sure, will distractions be played? :heh: or how about fade 2gray :kickass: in any case it will be awesome with whatever material you have planned for us, my brothers and i flew in from houston and austin yesterday morning and are staying in san francisco, we have been sight-seeing all day yesterday, i can also certainly say that i am looking forward to any pre-party you might have planned for us if any, today is my birthday so there will be a lot of :kickass: and :puke: to go around for now....

Thanks so much, Ed, for coordinating the pre-party here on the forum, and of course to Bill and family for hosting it!

It was great meeting and hanging with you and everyone. Privileged!

What a great way to kick off an awesome weekend!!!

Yes - thanks so much to Ed-man and to Bill for being such a gracious host - and to Doug for coming out and hanging.

It was a fun night guys!

(Great to finally meet you too keith!)

Thanks so much, Ed, for coordinating the pre-party here on the forum, and of course to Bill and family for hosting it!

It was great meeting and hanging with you and everyone. Privileged!

What a great way to kick off an awesome weekend!!!
Yes - thanks so much to Ed-man and to Bill for being such a gracious host - and to Doug for coming out and hanging.

It was a fun night guys!

(Great to finally meet you too keith!)
+1! I don't know any other world class bands that would do something like that for the fans!
FlamingHorns.gif