PRE-PARTY Line-up

J-Man

Old as Yoda
Jan 11, 2005
Texas
Okay, the line-up for the main stage has been posted for almost a week, it is now time for Shane to announce the pre-party line-up, PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Shane:hotjump:

I would love to see if possible.

FORGOTTEN TALES
ORDER OF NINE
MILES BEYOND
OPERTIKA
LANFEAR(Hoping beyond hope)
FRAGILE VASTNESS
CEA SERIN

I hate when I go to a thread and think that the "wanted" or "request" line up is the actual one :yuk:

Forgotten Tales would be great and I would totally support Operatika there. :headbang:

I should say, I want to request.. mmm...

Jacob's Dream
MIDNATTSOL!
Tuatha De Danann

:confused:

Beholder said:
You guys are a trip!!!! It won't be long, I promise!!!! Some suprises in store. At least I think so!!!! :loco:

Shane
INQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW, sorry for the impatience.

No need for an apology!!!!! What trips me out is that the show has become larger than I had ever anticipated. Definately not a bad thing, just a trip!!

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO maybe that means some big name headliner. I can't wait to hear.
What's the chance Shane of FAIR TO MIDLAND?

Operotika would be very cool!

I have been waiting to hear Dead Soul Tribe live for like, forever--or are they too big for the Pre-Party?

Another band that ripped it up when they played at the pre-party was Prototype--would love to see them again.

How about Suncaged????

With the overall Power feel of the lineup, just hoping for some more prog bands for the preparty.
Would totally make my year if Stream of Passion headlined the preparty. I said in another thread I saw them at the preparty or an opener for the main event. Problem is that they are probably too costly as an opener with Arjen's name attached. I could be wrong, of course.
Saw Operatika open for Therion in Poughkeepsie. They're off to a nice start but need to work on more of a stage presence and will hopefully have a full length CD out soon. Nonetheless, I own 2 of their shirts and picked up a few copies of the EP. I especially like supporting bands when the money is going right to them. Plus their lead guitarist is pretty damn good.

Empress said:
I hate when I go to a thread and think that the "wanted" or "request" line up is the actual one :yuk:

Forgotten Tales would be great and I would totally support Operatika there. :headbang:

I should say, I want to request.. mmm...

Jacob's Dream
MIDNATTSOL!
Tuatha De Danann

:confused:

Just a question for ya Empress... are you in the Rhapsody DVD that came with the new Live IN Canada CD Lim. Ed.? There's a short clip in the "preview" of the DVD that's coming out from their show in Canada and they show a girl that looks to be in the balcony banging her head and stuff and it totally looks like you (at least from what I can see in your pictures, haven't met you).

Jibrille said:
Would totally make my year if Stream of Passion headlined the preparty. I said in another thread I saw them at the preparty or an opener for the main event. .

I couldn't afford them even if I offered them a nice slot on the big stage. Anything that involves Arjen is going to be *very* expensive because of the people involved (that includes SoP as they don't live in the same neighborhood).

Glenn H.

Some of your pre-party "suggestions" are WAY out there! I realize Shane had a stellar lineup last year, but think about it for a minute. Outworld came from Houston. D.C. Cooper also lives in the U.S. and Glenn was already flying in the PC69 guys that worked on his solo material anyway. Orphaned Land was also playing the main stage. The only band he had to worry about bringing in was Dreamscape. It was a great lineup, but everything just fit into place.

Taking into account ticket prices and how many people can fit upstairs for the pre-party, there's no way Shane can afford to bring in a bunch of European bands, especially if they're not that well known.

Here are a few more realistic ideas. This is not a proposed lineup, just some random ideas.

Bloodbound - Urban would already be there and obviously his new band could use the exposure.

Enchant - a killer pre-party gig could make a great stepping stone to the main stage.

Beyond Fear - Tim Owens new band. They live in the U.S. and could also use the exposure.

Russell Allen - he did a one off acoustic show in support of his solo CD at BW&BK. Imagine how well that would go over here in front of HIS crowd!

Theocracy - I'm not sure if Matt has an actual band yet. If not he could do some acoustic stuff solo.

Magnitude 9 - I know Glenn said they'd never play PPUSA but maybe if they got it together and put on a great show at the pre-party Glenn might reconsider?

Avian - Lance and Jonah will already be there

Theocracy - I'm not sure if Matt has an actual band yet. If not he could do some acoustic stuff solo.

Magnitude 9 - I know Glenn said they'd never play PPUSA but maybe if they got it together and put on a great show at the pre-party Glenn might reconsider?

Avian - Lance and Jonah will already be there

Perfect line-up, and also add Bloodbound and it would be steallar.