Pre-party ticket sales

ashaman7122

Crazy on a ship of fools
Dec 11, 2002
Just curious as to how the pre-party is progressing...

Was it worth moving to the main stage? Has their been some promotion on the local level as previously discussed? Has the demand for tickets been good?

Just curious...hoping for the best...!

Rock on!

Wow...700+ regular tix...and still a few more weeks to go...

Very, very cool...congratulation to Shane...and kudos to the cooperative effort between you, Glenn, Center Stage, etc.

Rock on!

Are the tickets still on sale? I'm going up with a friend of mine and we aren't entirely sure if we can make it yet, so we are kind of waiting till the last minute to buy them. Also, can we get them as will call?

considering most people probably had already made their travel plans before the preparty was moved downstairs, 700+ is pretty damn good.

Jordan94k said:
Are the tickets still on sale? I'm going up with a friend of mine and we aren't entirely sure if we can make it yet, so we are kind of waiting till the last minute to buy them. Also, can we get them as will call?

They are and you will be ok to wait if you have to.

Glenn

Well, you have one more in! I just made an extra night's reservation and purchased my pre-party ticket! :kickass: I'm stoked about this weekend! :headbang: I actually get to see Zak Stevens live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:worship:

edgeofthorns said:
Well, you have one more in! I just made an extra night's reservation and purchased my pre-party ticket! :kickass: I'm stoked about this weekend! :headbang: I actually get to see Zak Stevens live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:worship:
Should be a great performance if it is anything like 2004.

Dark One said:
Glenn/Shane,

Are the pre-party ticket sales enough for it to be considered a success? I sure hope so. (I'm sure there will be a decent amount of walk ups as well):kickass:

Jason

Are there going to be walk-up ticket sales (i.e. purchase at the door at day of event)? I would think so, but for some reason I remember an earlier post saying that they could only be purchased online (or perhaps that was tickets available at only one online location).