Predict the Progpower surprise

That there will be a special episode of South Park aired entitled "Progpower & The People, The Myths, The Legends..". Or that we'll spot Jack Black in the crowd.

Those are my two guesses...

Glenn is getting a divorce cause he took out his entire retirement savings to have Simone and Maria the bartender do a 30 min. naked Jello Wrestling match before Evergrey on Friday night.

It's either the Jorn and Russell Allen thingy or it could involve Jorn/Allen/Lance King now wouldn't that be great, or it could be ............ who knows what Glenn will pull off.

I have decided to announce what's happening to a certain degree by as early as tomorrow (gotta wait on that press release to be confirmed with the PR folks). There are certain elements that I will keep a secret though. This is not going to be some earthshattering news, but fans of this festival will be stoked and be happy they bought tickets.

For those of you that missed it in a previous announcement, Russell Allen has declined an invitation at the moment due to an unknown Symphony X schedule.

Glenn H.

WOOOOHOOOOOO naked jello 'resling what more could a bonafide red-neck ask for hmmmmmmmmm. A styrafoam cooler full of Pabst Blue Ribbon beer, "Git er done"

Harvester said:
Russell Allen has declined an invitation at the moment due to an unknown Symphony X schedule.

Glenn H.

Which means it's still entirely possible/plausible, depending on what the SymX schedule is.

I think it would be cool to see live, although I was not impressed with the album.

YtseJammer said:
Which means it's still entirely possible/plausible, depending on what the SymX schedule is.

I think it would be cool to see live, although I was not impressed with the album.

Actually, he declined due to schedule. By "moment," I mean I'm not giving up.

Glenn H.

A raffle for 50.00!!! Glens givin away 12 gold badges. each one unique from one another. 12 VIP passes, these will be the only 12 in existence!

12 prog power condoms.....each having its unique color. My personal fave? The Englunder!

12....well you get the idea. :loco: