ProgPower USA V

haha OR think I am you... LOL

Okay, I'll see what I can do!!!

But yeah, we're not the same.. friends, angra lovers, but NOT THE SAME PERSON! LOL

MeTuLHeD said:
Ahem...read carefully buddy. I just used the board's "quote" function to reply. If a "mistake" was made, then software made it.

:D

LOL It's all good, man...

Just the thought of being confused as AngraRULEs makes me puke! You probably never saw the guy live, but he is damn ugly. :D

I got into work late this morning. I've barely slept all weekend due to my 3-year old having a very tough time sleeping due to his being itchy beacuse he has eczema from allergies. I fired up the computer and Googled for medical websites to try to find some advice - I'd completely forgotton about the line up announcement. I brought some Savatage into work today - put that on the CD player and went to Bravewords.com by habit - and they had the roster. Lo and behold - Savatage! Sorry - long story for a silly coincidence!

Well done Glenn.

Adagio, Brainstorm and Dreamscape!!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome!!!! :hotjump:
Did I mention Adagio???? :Spin:

only complaint....Adagio...an opener??? :err: hmmmm

anyway...excellent lineup!!!!!! :worship:

Thanks for those site comments! I got a couple reports of Mozilla 1.5 people having issues I am looking into. If anyone else is using another browser and is experiencing problems please let me know (not including NS 4.outdated and old IE). Thanks!

well PoS is not headlining I guess, however with the Song voting part it sort of doesn't matter. Besides, at PP 3 they did headline and were finished b4 they could do an encore since Blind Guardian did do 1 and the Atlanta curfew law forced them to not be able to play an encore based on time.

I'm excited for PoS, I hope Be will have already hit the streets by the time of this show. If my budget allows and I save some cash I will find a way to see this and Marillion this fall. The rest of the lineup, Savatage is intriguing, I am unsure about Adagio since I've never heard them. Tad Morose I heard about yrs ago, Kamelot I am luke warm on at best but might give a 2nd chance. The female character on stage at PP 2 was atleast worth checking out..hehe. And Into Eternity is playing in Mpls in a few weeks but they have some upside potential as well. I just wish I lived in Atlanta.

hope to see you all there

Kyle

Hmm, I also have some CD puchasing to do. I know nothing about Into Eternity, Tad Morose, Dreamscape, or Brainstorm. But, the presence of Savatage, Edguy, Adagio, and Wuthering Heights is enough to drag me down there...if I can go at all. I'll be in Japan all summer, so I am going to be seriously poor by the time I get back...I definitely have some tricky planning to do.

Soundscape said:
well PoS is not headlining I guess, however with the Song voting part it sort of doesn't matter. Besides, at PP 3 they did headline and were finished b4 they could do an encore since Blind Guardian did do 1 and the Atlanta curfew law forced them to not be able to play an encore based on time.

Pain of Salvation didn't headline at PPIII. They were only playing last because Blind Guardian (the headliner) didn't want to.

Ryan