Priest or Maiden?

Which is better?

• Total voters
Maiden.

irma-2.jpg

Maiden easily, while Priest is totally awsome they have made more albums I don't care about and Maidens best albums are just pretty much better than everything.

This is the type of poll that separates the posers from the true.

Priest's work through Stained Class solidifies their superiority over just about every other band ever, including Iron Maiden.

This is the type of poll that separates the posers from the true.

Priest's work through Stained Class solidifies their superiority over just about every other band ever, including Iron Maiden.

Disagree. I will agree JP is probably the better band, but the majority of the vocals grate on me like nails on a chalkboard so I had to go with Maiden.

If you compare the amount of good songs, Priest would outnumber Maiden 3 to 1. The greatness of Painkiller (the song) is already something no band, including Maiden can touch.

Judas fucking Priest, dude.

Shit, this shouldn't even be open to debate. Nothing against Maiden, but... just go listen to those first five Priest albums. After that's not too shabby, either... I'm not too crazy about the new one, though. I've had it for at least three weeks and I haven't even listened to the whole thing. What I've heard leaves me with little desire to hear the rest. Shame.

I'm not too crazy about the new one, though. I've had it for at least three weeks and I haven't even listened to the whole thing. What I've heard leaves me with little desire to hear the rest. Shame.

Try listening to it again. It's like The Wall: You have to take the album as a whole and evaluate it rather than evaluating it by individual songs