Priest or Maiden?

Which is better?

• Total voters
For a long time Maiden were better for me. Now I think their coolness is pretty much equal.

I picked "equal amounts of ass" because I enjoy them pretty equally and I haven't really delved too deeply into either's discography to make an educated decision as to the superiority of one. But for each artist:

Iron Maiden - s/t, Killers, Piece of Mind
Judas Priest - British Steel, Painkiller

Well The Sentinel is my favourite song in metal.

Going from old live videos on youtube (and the one I own on tape wooo go me) Halford was one of the best front men ever.

I think Iron Maiden are a fucking great metal band but I still haven't really got totally into them I only have 4 of their albums.

Well there some people on this board who I thought I liked, but unfortunately, voting for any option other than Judas Priest in this particular poll automatically causes one to fucking suck.

Sorry, guys. :erk:

I actually wasn't surprised to see who voted for Maiden to be honest. They seemed like the "Maiden" type.

I picked "equal amounts of ass" because I enjoy them pretty equally and I haven't really delved too deeply into either's discography to make an educated decision as to the superiority of one. But for each artist:

Iron Maiden - s/t, Killers, Piece of Mind
Judas Priest - British Steel, Painkiller

I'm not trying to insult you, but having Painkiller listed as your favorite Priest album is just bad. Please, PLEASE, go buy all of their first 5 albums.

I really couldent pick. Depends on the mood I'm in, really. Both have very diffrent sounds, while both being heavy metal.