Priest or Maiden?

Which is better?

• Total voters
I personally prefer Maiden. I like Painkiller and Stained Class as much (if not more) as anything Maiden has ever done, but I like more Maiden albums than Priest albums. I don't like Rocka Rolla, Turbo, or Ram it Down at all, and I prefer classic Maiden to the other classic Priest albums, as good as I think they are.

Didn't you used to hate everything like this and slightly preferred Priest over Maiden?

Judas Priest has been for more consistent on an album-to-album basis, but none of their albums reach Maiden's 81-84 period, so I voted for Maiden.

WE'RE BLOOD BROTHERS
WE'RE BLOOD BROTHERS
WE'RE BLOOD BROTHERS
WE'RE BLOOD BROTHERS

WE ARE DEFENDERS OF THE FAITH

Judas Priest

I like their choice of notes better, vocals better, more diversity, and overall music styles. Maiden is good, but Dickinson and the other maiden vocalists get old for me. Halford has the fire with the high vocals, and the emotions with the lows that Maiden lacks. Oh and Maidens last album was fucking terrible, they need to come out with a better one just to make up for that last one because it went nowhere, and the production was horribly lame.

Priest by a long longshot.:headbang::headbang:

I love both but there is no comparison.

JP paved the way for Maiden.

Albums such as Sad Wings, Killing Machine, Screaming are incomparable to any Maiden albums.

Yes, Killers, Somewhere in Time and Number of the Beast are true Metal classics they are not on the same tier as Priest.

IMO

When I think of Great Priest albums, Painkiller never comes to mind. Sure it is pretty kick ass and a lot of fun, but it is not even in the same universe as their 70's output.

Who the fuck gives a shit about repeating choruses? Every metal band has done it; Preist, Maiden, Motorhead, everyone. It doesn't make the song shittier. What made Blood Brothers, and Brave new world in general, a shitty album were boring riffs/solos and instrumentation.

LOST SOMEWHERE IN TIME
LOST SOMEWHERE IN TIME
LOST SOMEWHERE IN TIME
LOST SOMEWHERE IN TIME