Priest or Maiden?

Which is better?

• Total voters
Didn't you used to hate everything like this and slightly preferred Priest over Maiden?
Are you talking to me? If so, I don't know what you mean. I never said that I hated traditional metal or that I only like black metal and death metal (which is most definitely not the case). You can't dislike Priest, Maiden, or Sabbath and call yourself a metalhead.

That's the most ridiculous basis to choose one or the other.

Solely on their last album.

Did you ever even listen to any of their old stuff?

With a judgement like that I'll venture to say NO FUCKING WAY.

Uhh yes, actually I own all albums from both bands, what I'm trying to say is Maiden is more consistend troughout their career. A Matter of Live and Death is better than Nostradamus and Brave new world was better than Angel of Retribution if you follow my drift
Blaze was a bad move but so was Owens imo.

maiden has shit the bed with like their last ten albums, though

duh fuck you talking about?

brave new world isn't better than anything

plus no prayer for the dying was embarrassing to music in general

all priest albums have something to offer. sure they have put out some sucky crap but overall not as sucky as some of maidens tripe. even the horrible priest albums are still good

duh fuck you talking about?

brave new world isn't better than anything

all priest albums have something to offer. sure they have put out some sucky crap but overall not as sucky as some of maidens tripe. even the horrible priest albums are still good

A lot of people would disagree about the value of later Maiden albums, excluding Blaze era. Some people even like them.

I was waiting for this one. I wouldn't go as far as saying the whole album was an embarresment but song songs like Holy Smoke is absolute crap.
That said both Turbo and Point of Entry were pretty crappy albums as well.

i disagree.

i like both of those albums and i have no idea why they get shit on

come on, now

have you ever even listened to them? they rock

they lyrics might have been a tad cheesy at points but come on

full of anthems

we don't need no

no no no

parental guidance here

Seen both live and Maiden were just far more fun in my opinion. I'm not a massive fan of either but I respect their place in Metal history - they are not bands I look to for exciting new metal however...

i disagree.

i like both of those albums and i have no idea why they get shit on

come on, now

have you ever even listened to them? they rock

This conversation is going no where, yes ofcoase I've listen to them, alot. Thinking back now I probably thought at the time they were fine but thry're defenatly last on my popularity list, and so is the last album, I don't like it.
And yes I like every Maiden album since Bruce and Adrian are back.

Plus they have a really cool aeroplane:cool:

Powerslave was shit? Somewhere in Time? All personal opinion of course.

One could also say that the bad Maiden albums offer moments of respite. A prime example is Paschendale off Dance of Death. Again though, personal opinion.

Powerslave was shit? Somewhere in Time? All personal opinion of course.

One could also say that the bad Maiden albums offer moments of respite. A prime example is Paschendale off Dance of Death. Again though, personal opinion.

no sorry i overspoke

powerslave and somewhere in time are basically the best ones

point of entry is actually one of my favorite priest albums

it's catchy as fuck

listen to turning circles

and basically every song on the album. it's time to see it for what it is. a catchy heavy metal/pop masterpiece