Priest Rock Melbourne!

TRrEiTxIxRiE DTrash

New Metal Member
Apr 14, 2001
&#@^$)*@&#^%)@#%

*Massages neck and tries to get rid of buzzing from ear*

What a show!!!!!!!!!!

OK... anyone not seeing Priest... *cough* Spawny and Tanya....
GET A TICKET NOW!!!!!!

Brilliant show...
- Ripper is fucking awesome!!!! Rob who? Haha! Yeah I know its not the same not seeing Rob, but Ripper's voice more than makes up for it!!!!!
- Setlist was awesome!!! All it needed was Rock Hard Ride Free and Take On The World and more from Painkiller maybe, and it would've been perfect hehe.
- Classic Priest show.... lots of corny synchronized headbanging!
- LOUD!!!! That show hurt my ears more than Kiss who had a much bigger sound system and were probably louder... but Ripper's screams seriously fuck your ears!!! I was getting sharp pains during a couple of high screams he was holding!

METAAAAAALLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way, the support band Heaven are awesome too! AC/DC meets Accept type stuff.... very 80s metal :)

Originally posted by Koichi
i knew i shouldn't have spent all my money

oh well,according spawn,frustration builds charachter.

:lol: :lol:
Just how many people are reading my journal?? :lol:

:D :headbang: :cool:
Man what a show, that was one of the best club shows to hit melbourne .... well up there withDEEP PURPLE, THE CULT or CHEAP TRICK.. The song selection was fantasic , for us older guys who have been into Priest since the late 70's, thought we would never see the mighty PRIEST...
Ripper's voice is amazing, this tour will put Priest back on the map bigtime, KK& TIPPTON 's twin lead needs to be seen and heard , IAN HILL is such asolid bass player and SCOTT TRAVIS the man is killer, better than when he was in RACER X with Paul Gilbert..I urge you all to get down and see em as it's great to see them up close and personal...
As for HEAVEN haven't seen them since they supported IRONMAIDEN on the Number of the Beast tour in melb, in NOV..82..Did play some songs of the under rated twilights of mischief LP ..Suck city, take you higher, but no IN THE BEGINING?
Alan Fryer's vioce still has it though..
PRIEST FCKIN ROCKED!!!!! BEG BORROW OR STEAL to get a tix as your mad if you miss it
space..

You guys have no idea how bad my neck feels. I have severe whiplash :mad: - but it was worth it!:D

HEY IM GOING TONIGHT CANT FUKIN WAIT MY SECOND FAV BAND IN THE WORLD I NEVER THOUGHT ID EVER SEE THEM DREAMS CAN COME TRUE CANT THEY!

WERE THERE MANY PEOPLE THERE I HEARD TIKET SALES HAVENT BEEN GOOD WAS IT VERY FULL HOW MANY PEOPLE YOU RECON ,? THEY,LL COME BACK?

It was pretty packed actually :)

Ripper said they wanna come back... and I've heard a rumour but I don't know if I should get you guys too excited in case it doesn't happen (especially Spawny, hint hint), but apparently there is a good chance of it... :D

Originally posted by The Trooper
It was pretty packed actually :)

Ripper said they wanna come back... and I've heard a rumour but I don't know if I should get you guys too excited in case it doesn't happen (especially Spawny, hint hint), but apparently there is a good chance of it... :D

I think you better explain yourself young man as my mind is doing overtime about this one......... :D

The Palace was pretty full, probably only a few less then Megadeth. The crowd was less crazy than 'Deth too.

I was upstairs and slightly pickled. :)

TROOPS! Explain yourself DAMMIT! Do you realise what you are doing to me? This ISNT funny. :(

:) :D

Priest in Melbourne was AWESOME !!!!!!!
After about 5 songs I managed to get to the centre of the front row.
Beyond the Realms of Death was worth the ticket price alone !!
How funny are those cheesy grins Glen Tippton kept doing during the show ? :lol:
Ripper was great live too.
I also ended up with a drumstick and a K.K Downing pic.
So I'm glad I made the 5 hour trip :D

There's no way I would have missed Priest if I was still in Melbourne, even if I don't know em as well as many other people do. Bastards, you lot who saw them!! :)

I want Tipton's long sleeved T-shirt! The one with the red down the sleeves.. :hotjump: It looked so cool. :)

Anyone know if they play a second encore everywhere, or was Melbourne just lucky? (after all, Melbourne is better anyway :p )

Ya know Trent, you are a good kid and have great taste in music, but this "tease Spawny" crap ISNT on. Its really not. You have until midday or im gonna stop putting smileys on the end of these posts to you.
Ill do it too, dont think I WONT!

:)