pro skydancer songs live

rahvin

keeper of the flame
Oct 10, 2001
safe but not far from the city
not to put any pressure on the band, but i'd like to put some pressure on the band. :p

who's with me? i'd like to hear at least one song off skydancer live sometime. my reason for posting this thread is i get the impression a lot of people would like that too, and maybe if a lot of fans request it dt will taken this idea into more serious consideration. :)

rahvin.

I've heard A Bolt of Blazing Gold live on mp3, it was from the Projector tour in 99. They really should at least play this song live, it sounds brilliant.

Originally posted by NicktheClayman
:Spam: :p, No seriously, if they could pull off Shadow Duet live I would shite myself. :D :D

Nick
They had the chance on their last tour with IF... Anders in his white uniform would have been a perfect Shadow of beauty :lol:

oh sure. how is this whining for Skydancer tunes any different from whining for them to come play <insert country name they haven't been to yet here>?

:p

well a good idea to play some skydancersongs
but if I had the choice of course shadowduet(but anders will be missed) but a bolt nightfall by the shore of time should be pulled out of his grave
and whatswith of chaos and eternal night?one of their best songs!!!
and I want more gallerysongs!!!
I wanna hear edenspring!!!!

@wildfyr: in the remote chance you're actually expecting an answer, i'd say that while dt have next to no voice in deciding where they're going to play, they surely can choose their setlist themselves. moreover, there are 7 albums one could "whine" about liking to hear live, but there are +800 millions cities in this world one could "whine" about wanting to see dt in. :p

in short, i noticed you're still not getting over having been told you were whining (not by me, btw), but i assure you it's like me being a dwarf: in time you'll get used to it. :D

rahvin.

Originally posted by rahvin
moreover, there are 7 albums one could "whine" about
6. Even if you are counting OCAEN an an album, you would still be wrong as that would amount to 8 "albums" due to ESA. I've noticed these "mistakes" you make are increasing all the time. I think you're losing it.

@ormir: yes, my neurons are burning at a terminal speed as of late and i'm heading for sunset boulevard. ;) however, yes, i meant to include ocaen and not esa, simply because many ppl say "i'd like something off of ocaen" but nobody ever mention they'd like to hear songs from esa - possibly since zodijackyl light is technically a song on esa too.

rahvin.

CRIMSON WINDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGH!

Yes the only dissapointment with the DVD set (aside from the abscence of Edenspring and maybe a few too many DD songs), was that there was NO Skydancer/OCAEN tracks!

A Bolt of Blazing Gold, Crimson Winds, Shadow Duet WHERE ARE THEY I ASK!?!?!?

I'm happy with "Of Chaos and Eternal Night", but I'd probably drool if they played A Bolt of Blazing Gold. If they tour with Lacuna Coil, Christina can even come out and do the female parts. Shit, I hope it happens someday :)