Pro Tools 9 Potential Group Buy $199

DigitalMetal

Building a Mini SSL
Jan 23, 2009
London UK
After the Air User Blog offer of $199 sold out in 7 mins i think they may be sorting a group buy,

Just got this email:

The deal for Pro Tools 9, as we imagined was oversubscribed, what we didn't imagine was they sold out in 7 minutes.

If you were one of the unlucky people, about 100, then sign up here as we think we have a another deal, but you must be in on this list.

We should have a deal in place in the next 24 hours.

As soon as we have news then we'll let you know, the plan is that everyone on the list gets a deal.

Thanks for your patience.

So go sign up quick if you want to be in on it !

:devil:

sick!

thanks man!

hope this isnt UK only for some reason?

and do you have to be a member of the AIR users blog to qualify?

Don't think so, I got the email too and I'm not a paying member. I just subscribed to their special deals..

yeah same here I was just being paranoid cause I reallllly want this. such a ridiculous deal.

perfect timing too cause I'm about to start producing this rapper and he has all his beats as PT projects already.

[UEAK]Clowd;9489756 said:
sick!

thanks man!

hope this isnt UK only for some reason?

and do you have to be a member of the AIR users blog to qualify?

No Problem !

Doubt its UK only as they alway quote pricing in $ USD

I doubt you have to do any more than sign up to the list as i got through to the pay screen last time but it said sold out, i doubt it would have let me that far if i had to be a paying member of anything.

[UEAK]Clowd;9489773 said:
yeah same here I was just being paranoid cause I reallllly want this. such a ridiculous deal.
Haha I'm also really paranoid, I somehow fear they send out the link in the middle of the night and tomorrow morning when I want to buy it, all licenses are gone :yell:
But as it's a UK based website, I hope they will send the mail at a reasonable time :cry:

Shit, I guess this is gonna be another speed competition. They're talking about "the unlucky people, about 100" but then say "the plan is that everyone on the list gets a deal." They can't get an infinite stock of cheap-ass PT's, right :lol:

I'm trying my best to come up with the cash somehow so I won't repeat the same mistake of being broke I did when I last got the e-mail about the deal.

Shit, I guess this is gonna be another speed competition. They're talking about "the unlucky people, about 100" but then say "the plan is that everyone on the list gets a deal." They can't get an infinite stock of cheap-ass PT's, right :lol:

I'm trying my best to come up with the cash somehow so I won't repeat the same mistake of being broke I did when I last got the e-mail about the deal.

well I feel like we got in pretty early so hopefully we're good

The 100 was the first time round that sold in 7 mins, they havnt said how many will be available this time afaik

Heres hoping !

I WANTS TEH GODDAMN MAIL WIF TEH LICENSE NAO
speaklolcat.jpg