Problematic guitars and tuning methods

its weird that you brings this up as I have an esp viper as well and have been struggling with this issue for a few years now. my solution was to by a baritone (ibanez RGD) and it fixed 99% of my issues

The fact is, the Viper only has a 24.75" neck, so that's a big part of the problem right there, but since you're gonna be in E-standard it shouldn't be an issue - personally I'd go for a .052/.039/.028/.019p/.014/.010 set (or as close as you can get, good luck finding a pre-packaged one like that), but that's only from my experience with D'addarios, might be different with other brands, as Zozobra pointed out (really interesting stuff there man, gives me some interesting ideas!). Good luck man!

EDIT: This one's close, but those A and D strings are gonna be brutal, and the high-E less bendable than I'd like (compare the tensions), don't know wtf they were thinking

Thank you guys for the posts. I cannot answer all of you but I have to say that there's no problem with the tension I'll get as I'm very used to play acoustic guitars and my fingers are already very strong. By the way, I had an acoustic guitar string of .0530 laying around (it reads 11.79 KG - 26 Lb tension) and it worked very well. That's proven that I need these heavy tension strings.

I've tried to find anything related to string tension in Dunlop's and Newtone website with no luck. In any case I ordered all the sets just to try them and see what happens.

Remember, to avoid the problem I had to go to .053 tension for E standard. If you are having the Boww issue with lower tunings, I imagine you have to go to the baritone way.