problems with teh dong (be serious now)

greasemunkey

ding dong doodly doo
May 23, 2006
the meh system
www.myspace.com
so, i went camping last weekend. met a girl, got some blah blah blah. yesterday i got up to take a leak and all was normal. till i looked down. then i realized i could feel it, but couldnt see anything coming out. should i see a doctor about that or what?

greasemunkey said:
so, i went camping last weekend. met a girl, got some blah blah blah. yesterday i got up to take a leak and all was normal. till i looked down. then i realized i could feel it, but couldnt see anything coming out. should i see a doctor about that or what?
it feels like i'm pissing but nothing's comming out right before i orgasm
but if this shit's happening when your limp, then yeah, see a doc

i wouldn't be asking people on a forum about a problem with the dick... anything curiously awry with the unit and i am at the doctor's the same day.

ok, I don't like where all this chat is going, first someones asking if anyone is gay and now someone else is asking about problems with his dick, this is getting scary

greasemunkey said:
WTF? I don't follow... anyway if you are having some kind of problem down there see a doctor don't talk to us.