Talking to her is like clapping with one hand

Arsonist@ArmyOfStone

The Buzzard
Nov 8, 2014
Michigan
m.facebook.com
Ok this is way off subject,lol and sorry for it being so long but what started it was a metal discussion.
Someone explain this shit to me.
So this girl posts on ametal music page looking for musicians, I leave a comment, because we live in the same state, 'good luck, maybe our bands will share a stage one day.'
She friends me and we chat for a few minutes, then she fb calls me, talks my ear off for an hour, then has to go, but calls me again 5 minutes later and talks my ear off again. All about her, what shes doing, god, music, ect. Its like hearing an entire weeks worth of facebook updates with the comments included along with commentary with narration.
What makes it worse is that its a one sided conversation, like if you were in the room next to me, you would say, wow, he is a good listener, he just says, 'yup, crazy, uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh, woah, no way, cool, yup.'
And when I try to add to the conversation, she doesnt hear what I said because she never stops talking, Ill wait for a pause and Ill try to give my 2 cents or change the subject or shit, talk about a similar subject or situation, but noooooo, she just keeps going. Im so bored I start to feel kind of sleepy, 7pm and Im sleepy?
Then the next day calls in the morning, I have to get to work so I let her know I will be home about 7 or 8 and she sends messages wanting to talk, how did the day go? Are you home? Can I call you? Then when we do talk she goes on and on again, same thing, 'oh this happened, and then I said, this, and they said that, then I said this and did this and went to so and so's house and told them what happened and they said this and I said that, then I told this person and they said this, then I came home and so and so blew me off, this person blocked me, my friend told me to go home, my mom constantly wants to argue or bitch, blah blah blah, Im glad I got to talk to you, you made me feel better, we get along, I thought I really liked this guy, im kind of a slut, here are some naughty pics, I like to be mamhandled in bed, we get along so well, we have a connection, we should go out, lets go one a date, we would make an awesome couple, we are both into music and could help eachother write songs and lyrics and maybe tour together.'
What the fuck? What the hell is going on? Is this girl some kind of genetic missfire? Am I crazy?
Should I just be metal and cut off communication or should I tell her that the problem with everyone including me is that we all think she sucks? And not in a good way,lol