production is um......terrible

J

jerky

i thought the metallica production was bad this album totaly sucks!!!!!!i waited to get that limited edition with the dvd and holy shit i was like what the hell this sounds like shit,,i thought my treble was broken this has to be the worst i/ve heard in a long freakin time,,anyone else ???kelley gray u outta be ashamed of yourself YOUR FIRED!!!!!!!!!!!BUT THE ALBUM IS GOOD

if u want a kick ass production go pick up Kreator's Live Kreation freakin the best.

FrostGiant said:
Fish heads, Fish heads, rolly polly fish heads. Fish heads, fish heads, eat them up, Yummm!
:lol: :lol:
I keep having flashbacks to the little "hidden" audio clip at the end of Spring-Heeled Jack's first disc...
Record exec: "I'm sorry, but it lacks....production value."
Artist: "Production value?? What kind of production value do you want for no money?!?"

"It could be worse. You could have blood gushing from your nose."

jerky said:
i thought the metallica production was bad this album totaly sucks!!!!!!i waited to get that limited edition with the dvd and holy shit i was like what the hell this sounds like shit,,i thought my treble was broken this has to be the worst i/ve heard in a long freakin time,,anyone else ???kelley gray u outta be ashamed of yourself YOUR FIRED!!!!!!!!!!!BUT THE ALBUM IS GOOD

go here:
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=106462

and you will learn how to re-EQ your EoR cd. i did it and it sounds 100X better.

That qoute is from the movie TAPEHEADS, one of the best films John Cusak and Tim Robbins have ever made.
The Rec. exec was DOn cornelious from SOul Train.
They were talking about a music video that cusak/Robbins made for his label " on spec " ( for free )
The video was for an 80's new wave style band called CUBE SQUARED and as Don says " they are hotter than hot. they have sold more albums in sweden than Abba " :tickled:

great funny stuff, worth checking out.

FrostGiant said:
From this point on I will respond to any thread similar to this with "Fish Heads" lyrics as such:

Ask a Fish head
Anything you want to
They won't answer
They can't talk
Sure they can.

<thinks>Oh, wait...I wasn't supposed to say that. Now people will think I'm nuts.</thinks>

*shrugs* Oh, well...if you can't lick 'em....lick 'em.

Wolftribe said:
This thread has officially confused me
That's OK. Since my father-in-law died, my posts, here, have only been marginally on-topic, if that. Confusion is all part of understanding. Once you figure out what's confusing you, you can stamp it out,...

Besides, what would we do if we all started making sense at the same time???

sorry to hear of the loss *tips his Distorted Mind brand baseball cap*

to Passenger 47

[10:11pm] <GblnKng> you remind me of the babe
[10:11pm] <GblnKng> what babe?!
[10:12pm] <GblnKng> babe with the power
[10:12pm] <GblnKng> what power?!
[10:12pm] <GblnKng> power of voodoo
[10:12pm] <GblnKng> who do?!
[10:12pm] <GblnKng> you do
[10:12pm] <GblnKng> do what?!
[10:12pm] <GblnKng> remind me of the babe

dead6skin6mask6 said:
sorry to hear of the loss *tips his Distorted Mind brand baseball cap*
Thanks, man. Wasn't what I expected to find when I went over there... Did get inspired and did a one-take improv doodle that I'm putting up on MP3.com...what else can you do when you can't sleep?

Cool hat, even if I can't see it.

[10:11pm] <GblnKng> you remind me of the babe
[10:11pm] <GblnKng> what babe?!
[10:12pm] <GblnKng> babe with the power
[10:12pm] <GblnKng> what power?!
[10:12pm] <GblnKng> power of voodoo
[10:12pm] <GblnKng> who do?!
[10:12pm] <GblnKng> you do
[10:12pm] <GblnKng> do what?!
[10:12pm] <GblnKng> remind me of the babe
*ouch* :lol:

Lord of Metal said:
"Thanks for the referral. Passenger57"

Did you just.....thank yourself????

He thinks he is fooling everyone posting under another name lol.This guy thinks he is THE man of the year with his REMASTERING or REMAKING of EoR
He has re-recorded the whole band and is now the PRODUCER lol.

( 0 ) ( 0 )

------------