production is um......terrible

"He thinks he is fooling everyone posting under another name lol.This guy thinks he is THE man of the year with his REMASTERING or REMAKING of EoR
He has re-recorded the whole band and is now the PRODUCER lol."

Exactly.

dead6skin6mask6 said:
ouch, by "not what i expected to find", i assume its more traumatizing than usual. best of luck to you to pull through, and music is always the best medicine
Yeah, I didn't want my wife to go over there -- we kind of suspected, but weren't 100% sure... Once the shock and stuff wears off, you find that there's not enough frets on the fretboard...not enough strings on the git. It's wierd.

Music *is* the best medicine. Trust me -- "Forever" just chills to the bone when you start thinking about it in terms of a loved one recently lost. Actually, the whole DNB album is phenomenally therapeutic.

I'll let you know when MP3.com gets done "accepting" the track and it's up...

dead6skin6mask6 said:
cool. that will be in like a month or 2... mp3.com is slow
:Spin: This is true. It took them about a week to remind me that I forgot to press "finish."
You can always check out the non-acoustic, rough recording of my song about being chased through a corn field by a crazed killer. It's not quite as sentimental....
http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/622/philip_m_ware.html
Of course, I could always chunk down the $$$ and become a platinum member (different from Goldmember...) and cut the review time down to 48 hours... Bah. I guess they want to make sure I'm not cussin' up a storm in my acoustic instrumentals...

mp3.com laid of almost all of their workers. It's taking people a month or more to get songs approved (nobody to approve songs). They streamilned (eliminated) everything so they can sell it. Also there is no support for basic artists anymore. Try to email them a question (which you never would get an answer to anyway) and it gets sent back with a message saying that they no longer support basic artists. And I wouldn't drop any money to move up to gold or platinum cuz you don't know what's going to happen after they sell, or if it will even exist. I would look into posting the music somewhere else like IUMA or sound1 or something.

of course the production sucks. what would you expect from a man whose name is Kelly? (West Beverly High)...
Warrel's singing is what I would qualify as 'suffocated singing', bronchoscopy needed, although the man is perfectly healthy (extremely healthy organism, must say) , whereas, on the other hand, you find some nice 'Dead-Hearting' guitars. of a shy guitarist. whose presents get stolen from his guitar bag.

dead6skin6mask6 said:
sorry to hear of the loss *tips his Distorted Mind brand baseball cap*

to Passenger 47

[10:11pm] <GblnKng> you remind me of the babe
[10:11pm] <GblnKng> what babe?!
[10:12pm] <GblnKng> babe with the power
[10:12pm] <GblnKng> what power?!
[10:12pm] <GblnKng> power of voodoo
[10:12pm] <GblnKng> who do?!
[10:12pm] <GblnKng> you do
[10:12pm] <GblnKng> do what?!
[10:12pm] <GblnKng> remind me of the babe

i saw my baby! cryin' hard as babes could cry! what could i do?

dance magic, dance magic. . .

This should be a direct attack to the producer Kelly Gray and whoever else is in charge of the sound quality of this cd.

It's absolutely crazy that you can finalise and distribute a cd of this horrible quality in 2003 !

Kelly Gray I hope you feel like a fool cause you certainly are!

Crappiest sounding metal cd of the year!

Dynastes said:
This should be a direct attack to the producer Kelly Gray and whoever else is in charge of the sound quality of this cd.

It's absolutely crazy that you can finalise and distribute a cd of this horrible quality in 2003 !

Kelly Gray I hope you feel like a fool cause you certainly are!

Crappiest sounding metal cd of the year!
Fool.

we care, we're just tired of every newbie coming on this board and fucking bitching about it over and over and over again. We get the picture. the production sucks. Now shut up.

It doesn't deserve all the shit its getting. It really isn't that bad at all. Maybe if Dead Heart.... didnt have such great production, then this would be less noticible people. I wouldn't blame it on Kelly Gray, rather the 1/3 budget compared to DHIADW.... and since Nevermore is an underground metal band, the budget on DHIADW probably wasn't very high to begin with either....

WHY IS THIS THREAD ON THE FIRST PAGE AGAIN!!!?

LET IT ROT ITS FUCKING MAGGOT INFESTED CARCASS IN PEACE!!!!!!

*we now return you to your regular forum debates*