profire 2626 midi breakout cable

nezvers

Beast
Oct 5, 2010
Latvia, Riga
a while back I bought profire 2626 from Donovan Sonnier (also Sneapster). Although it was amazingly cheap and he told cable will be included, it wasn't there and he's not answering me after 2626 arrived.
Since I'm loosing fate to get it from him I'd like to know where I could get that cable, because I'd like to track midi controller, synth sound bank and maybe drum module.

Sorry to hear that. Your best bet is to find an "official dealer" in Europe through M-audio website and contact them directly. I'm not sure about this but it looks like they are in the process of discontinuing the 2626 so I'd hurry up if I were you. Also that Donovan guy has no excuses, it's not because it's cheap that he's allowed to screw you.

Damn, thing's only $20 on M-Audio's site. I tried eBay, but for some reason the site won't load for me right now. I've never used my midi breakout cable for my 2626 and am half-tempted to sell it to you, but I know I may end up kicking myself in the ass in the future if I do.

Damn, thing's only $20 on M-Audio's site. I tried eBay, but for some reason the site won't load for me right now. I've never used my midi breakout cable for my 2626 and am half-tempted to sell it to you, but I know I may end up kicking myself in the ass in the future if I do.

Can you share that link on m-audio site, because I've never found ANY place to buy that cable.

EDIT: nevermind, just found it but got error when I pressed buy it button.

Ah shit, you are right.
Go through official dealers. There are several in the UK.

Bad news for me. Andertons and second dealer I emailed told me that their supplier can't get them, so that mean's no no to me get from dealers.
Dunno maybe someone has not working 2626 or something. Maybe help out with links where to look because I can't seem to find on ebay (maybe not using right keywords?).

EDIT: can I use like audiophile cables? Seems they have same connection.