Kamelot
Pain of Salvation
Tad Morose
Brainstorm
Wuthering Heights
Dreamscape
Into Eternity
Adagio

A little disappointing overall, but Adagio, Edguy, and Kamelot should rule!

"members of Savatage"???? what the heck is that!?!?!?!?

anyways... I like 5 of 10 bands... though the only bands I really love are Pain of Salvation and Into Eternity...

still not sure about Dreamscape

it is a tad disappointing... disappointing to see the worst power metal band in the world (Edguy) and members of Savatage headlining! this lineup could really use some more prog...

How can you say edguy is the worst power metal band in the world? They are the fucking greatest! Anyway, it seems to me that last year was the prog year, and this year is the power year... i think it kind of alternates. 3 had angra, edguy, blind guardian, gamma ray, 4 had all those shitty opening prog bands (hahaha... don't worry, i 'm just too tired to remember names. Dont take that too seriously) and then now it's back to power. cant wait to see edguy, KAMELOT, brainstorm, and into eternity, and adagio should be fun as all hell.

Adagio alone would have been enough, but Edguy too...

EDGUY FUCKING ROCKS, NO MATTER WHAT YOU PROGSNOBS SAY! THATS JUST HOW IT GOES PEOPLE, I DON'T MAKE THE RULES!!!! :D ;) :p

so uh, yeah, Im like...there :D

I havent had a chance to go to ProgPower yet. A couple of my friends/band members have gone in previous years, but im dissappointed in the list this year. The only reason I would go down there (and im not going to do it), would be to see KAMELOT, whom im dying to catch live, but the cost for me to get down there for one band, isnt worth it. Plus, ive seen some of these bands before, so I would be wasting money. Pain of Salvation is Ok, but not worth the trip for me. HOpefully Kamelot will go on a US tour as SX finally did in the coming year or two when their new album comes out.

Peace

Does no one else like the almighty BRAINSTORM??? They rule... check them out if you want some good straight ahead power metal (no cheese like hammerfall)

I dont think the lineup is gonna be good enough to Go this year. Plus I get to see:

Dream Theater
King's X
Ozzfest (Dimmu, and Priest w/ HALFORD!!!, and Slayer)
Nightwish
Rush

Im forgetting 2 others, but seeing those too.

I think I'll be satisfied for shows this year, and also, next year SX is eligible to play again =)

My show list this year (so far) is as follows:
Iced Earth/Evergrey/Bodom
H.I.M. (yes, i like H.I.M. so shut the fuck up)
A Perfect Circle (going with the bro, even though i'm mildly interested in seeing them anyway)
Nightwish
WACKEN
PROGPOWER
Possibly OZZFEST with the somewhat NOT bullshit line-up.