ProgPower USA XV: SOLD-OUT

Question: is this the quickest sell-out ever for ProgPower?

It is 3rd. You have to remember it was a totally different era back when the big boys made their U.S. debuts at the fest over a decade ago.

PP IV sold out in 4 days.
PP III sold in 10 days.
PP XV sold in 1 month.

However, this is by far the earliest we have ever sold-out in terms of the date as tickets for III & IV did not go on sale until the spring.

Hell yeah!!! You guys deserve it, awesome job!!! I, as well, hope this paves the way for a few more PPUSA's. Either way, we're going to have one hell of a party next year!

I asked the same thing on fb, let's hope it does mean a XVI. Jon Oliva would be a great way to go out. Then again, a quick sellout and new people coming to the fest because of the special shows could reinvigorate the fest for newer attendees to make up for the ones who can't or don't come every year anymore. I'm hoping that's the case and if it goes on I hope newer attendees don't expect that every year is like next year with the special shows. Then again if Glenn keeps it going we know what's he's capable of. :devil: Congrats Glenn & Jen!

I think I have a good compromise.

Glenn goes on for a few more years. When the time for the last curtain call comes, we'll welcome Jon Oliva back to close Saturday night.

(and as I have already mentioned, I will jump on stage and unplug his keyboards when he starts playing Crowds... no crowds means no end of PP right? RIGHT?)