ProgPower USA XVII: Tickets/Gold Badges-Wanted/For Sale

I have one set of Friday/Saturday tickets I need to sell. Unfortunately, it's just too expensive to go. Disappointed that I'll miss Freedom Call. PM me if you're interested.

I have one set of Friday/Saturday tickets I need to sell. Unfortunately, it's just too expensive to go. Disappointed that I'll miss Freedom Call. PM me if you're interested.

Let me know if still available I started conversation about this with u . I definitely want

I have a single ticket for Friday/Saturday that I'm trying to unload. Sadly, I'm not able to get off of work and even if I could the whole thing is going to be a bit too expensive for me.

PM me if interested

Edited to add: Ticket is now sold. Good luck to everyone else looking for a ticket!

Last edited:
Looking for 1 regular ticket for Friday/Saturday, email me on rodrigurf at gmail

Thanks!

Hi folks, need two tickets for Friday and Saturday. If you only have one ticket that's good too, then I'll start looking for another seller for the other one. Thanks you.

I need ticket(s) for myself for friday and saturday, but am willing to buy all 4 days if that is how you are selling them.
I am not sure if you have one ticket per day, for four days, totaling 4 tickets,
or 4 tickets for each day totaling 16 tickets.
Please email xxx
removing nospam three times,
with information if you think we can move forward.
Thanks.

TICKETS PURCHASED - THANK YOU!

Last edited:
EDIT: Tickets sold! Enjoy the show everyone!

Unfortunately life caught up with me, and I won't be able to attend.

I've got one set of tickets for all four days if anyone would like to do the full run. Willing to let them go for less than list. Message here or theincredibledrechsel@gmail.com

Looks to be a great event!

Last edited:
i know i don't have hardly any posts on this forum, so i'm probably going to get passed over, but i'm still desperately looking for two tickets for saturday. my girlfriend and i are card-carrying devin fans and the chance to see him with anneke is once-in-a-lifetime for us.

i will continue monitoring this thread as closely as i can and if i'm diligent hopefully i will get lucky... if any other more experienced progpower-ers have any additional tips please let me know :]

I need to buy 1 Friday and Saturday ticket. E-mail mmeyers1980 [at] gmail with your offer.

Thanks in advance!

Looking for 1 or 2 tickets to Friday or Fri\Sat. Which ever you have available. Either message me or email me at "zepsongs (at) hotmail (dot) com". Thanks!

Hello, I am primarily interested in Day 3 & Day 4 tickets!

You can contact me on here or at bostonmusiczone (at) gmail.

Thank you!