ProgPower USA XVII: Tickets/Gold Badges-Wanted/For Sale

I have 1 extra ticket for Wed and Thu.

I need 1 ticket for Fri and Sat.

I'm happy to buy what I need and sell what I have, or will happily swap my Wed/Thu for a Fri/Sat.

Please email at Rush3737@yahoo.com

**GB's have been sold. Thank you for everyone's response!**I have 2 gold badges available for sale for this year's fest. These will give you access on Friday and Saturday only with all the fun extra's that a gold badge entails :) Please PM me for details.

Last edited:
I have 2 gold badges available for sale for this year's fest. These will give you access on Friday and Saturday only with all the fun extra's that a gold badge entails :) Please PM me for details.
Synflower, sent you a message! Fingers crossed!

I am looking for Days 3 & 4 PPUSA. I already have Days 1 and 2, so I am not interested in purchasing all four days. I just need Days 3 and 4. I will pay at ticket value plus any negotiable fee. Feel free to contact me at austinoflight[at]hotmail[.]com

I need a ticket for Wednesday and Thursday.

I'm able to buy an additional ticket for those days next week but just one for now.

Email me at matthew_white2@csx.com or even text me, 9048025007.

Last edited:
UPDATE: Days 3 & 4 are now sold.
UPDATE2: All tickets sold!

Hi All,

Sadly I can't make it this year so I've got 2 tickets for sale:
- 1x Day 1 & 2
- 1x Day 3 & 4

Preferably looking for face value if I can which is $140 for days 1 & 2 and $170 for days 3 & 4. Immediate payment is preferred.

Last year was my first year at the festival so I'm relatively unknown here but I should be able to provide anything necessary to ensure that I'm legitimate.

P.S I'm in Europe, so a response may not be very immediate.

Kind regards,

Paul

Last edited:
Big thanks to ravenblight! I'm going to see Fates Warning. :headbang::kickass:

Still in need of 1 ticket for Fri\Sat. Hit me up or email me at "zepsongs (at) hotmail (dot) com" if you have one. Thanks!

Hello everyone! I'm flying from Brazil to experience ProgPower for the first time, so seriously looking for a remaining Fri ticket (or Fri+Sat). If you’re selling, please start a conversation here or email me: roberto_gutierrez (at) hotmail.
Thanks! Roberto

Big thanks to ravenblight! I'm going to see Fates Warning. :headbang::kickass:

Still in need of 1 ticket for Fri\Sat. Hit me up or email me at "zepsongs (at) hotmail (dot) com" if you have one. Thanks!
I have a ticket I cannot use this year. Selling it for $171.50, which is what I paid for it. I emailed you with the specifics.

Hello everyone! I'm flying from Brazil to experience ProgPower for the first time, so seriously looking for a remaining Fri ticket (or Fri+Sat). If you’re selling, please start a conversation here or email me: roberto_gutierrez (at) hotmail.
Thanks! Roberto

I have a Friday / Saturday ticket I cannot use this year. Selling it for $171.50, which is what I paid for it. Interested?

Hi,

My name is Dale Lammers. I have an extra ProgPower ticket available for Friday / Saturday. I'm selling it for $171.50, which is the grand total that I paid through the festival's preferred vendor. Not trying to profit. Just trying to recoup my money. I accept Paypal, money order or well hidden cash. you can also contact me at dalelammers (at) att.net

Interested?

Thanks,

Dale Lammers

Grand Prairie, Texas

Hi,

My name is Dale Lammers. I have an extra ProgPower ticket available for Friday / Saturday. I'm selling it for $171.50, which is the grand total that I paid through the festival's preferred vendor. Not trying to profit. Just trying to recoup my money. I accept Paypal, money order or well hidden cash. you can also contact me at dalelammers (at) att.net

Interested?

Thanks,

Dale Lammers

Grand Prairie, Texas

Hi Dale, I'll take it. Sent you a conversation