ProgPower USA XVII: Tickets/Gold Badges-Wanted/For Sale

I have a Wednesday/Thursday set of tickets for sale. Not looking to make any profit on them, just get back exactly what I paid through Ticketmaster. If interested please shoot me an e-mail at Kevin.Albinowski@gmail.com

Update: Both tickets sold as of 8/8. Thanks to all who have reached out, sorry I didn't get back to you all as I was waiting for an e-check to clear from the buyer. Hope you all find your way to the fest and enjoy.

Last edited:
Hi folks, just wanted to drop by to say I'm all set. I no longer have a Wed/Thu ticket to offer as it has been sold, and I have gotten my Fri/Sat ticket. See you folks in September. :D

I'm still hoping to buy a gold badge for this year, but at this point I'm willing to just rent one for the Anneke show. Please send me a message if you can help out. Thanks!

Hello all!

I am looking to purchase or trade for one Friday night ticket.

***I have one ticket available for sale/trade for the following days: Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday (repeat, I have one ticket each for all three of these days).

For anyone interested, please shoot me an e-mail at marcgarrison@hotmail.com

I was able to get Friday/Saturday tickets, but I'd love to get a Thursday ticket if anyone is selling one. I gotta go to that Evergrey release party. I can be reached at michaelrebert@gmail.com. Thanks!

It has come with unfortunate news and financial planning on my part that I will not be able to attend Progpower USA this year. So I am selling my Days 1 and 2 for just $120. Paypal only. Contact me at austinoflight[at]hotmail[.]com if you are interested.

Hi folks, just wanted to drop by to say I'm all set. I no longer have a Wed/Thu ticket to offer as it has been sold, and I have gotten my Fri/Sat ticket. See you folks in September. :D
And very much looking forward to seeing you there Nick......been a long time coming that we finally got to hang out !