ProgPower USA XVII: Tickets/Gold Badges-Wanted/For Sale

Now have Friday/Saturday tickets, thanks to everyone who e-mail me. See everyone in September.

***SOLD***

Hi all.
Life happened, and I won't be able to make it to ProgPower this year. I have one set of Wednesday/Thursday tickets to sell as a set for $140, which is the total cost of these tickets. I'll only accept PayPal. Please start a conversation with me if you're interested, first come, first served. Seeing as this is my first post here, if you have any doubts about my reliability, I have an eBay account under this same name. You'll see that it is spotless.
Wish I could make it.
Thank you!

Last edited:
I also have a Wednesday / Thursday ticket to pass on to someone! Asking just the cost of the tickets. I accept Paypal. Email me at zaneisinthetv@yahoo.com

Had a forum member help me out year before last so hopefully I can help someone this time! =)

UPDATE! SOLD!! Everyone have a great show! I'll be off filming for my documentary Evil Dead Uproot, so if you're a fan of the Evil Dead films go check us out on Facebook!

Last edited:
Need 1 ticket for Friday. I would prefer to trade my Saturday ticket for it. Will purchase if necessary. Many thanks!

Selling tickets for Wed and Thurs
I have tickets for Days 1 and 2 but won't be able to make it for these shows. Selling both tickets for face/fees. Ping me here if interested or shoot an email to kelz@att.net. Thanks!
Chris

*Update*
Tickets have been sold

Last edited:
I have one ticket for days 3 and 4 (Friday and Saturday) that I won't be able to use. Looking for $170 for both days via paypal. Please email at loloverinvested @ gmail . com. Thanks!

Last edited:
I have two tickets each for days 3 and 4 (Friday and Saturday) that I won't be able to use. Looking for $170 for each set via paypal. Please email at loloverinvested @ gmail . com. Willing to sell separately or together. Thanks!
I have two tickets each for days 3 and 4 (Friday and Saturday) that I won't be able to use. Looking for $170 for each set via paypal. Please email at loloverinvested @ gmail . com. Willing to sell separately or together. Thanks!

I would love to grab your tickets. Please message me or email me at neil.hauer@gmail.com

EDIT: Got my Day 3 and 4 tickets. Would love to get a Day 2 ticket! Anyone selling one, please email me!

Last edited:
Hi! I'm hoping someone has a Friday-Saturday pass to sell. I didn't find out until it was too late that this year's ProgPower sold out, and I would love to go. If anyone has a spare pass (or even just a Friday ticket) to sell, please let me know! I'm absolutely DYING to see Fates Warning perform Awaken the Guardian, one of my all-time favorite albums! Thanks! email me at: jfstink@gmail.com

**EDIT: I really just need 1 regular ticket for Friday that doesn't involve a bidding war. If you have one to sell for what you paid for it, I would love to know.

Thanks again for everyone who contacted me already!

Last edited:
*********************************************************************************************
I have someone who dropped out. I am looking sell their GOLD BADGE.
*This is for Friday and Saturday only.*

Please message me and I will reply as soon as possible.
**********************************************************************************************

SOLD.

Last edited:
Reactions: derrickm
I have to have knee surgery. As a consequence, I will not be attending ProgPower for the first time in over a decade. I have one (1) Gold Badge and one (1) Wed/Thu ticket I am selling. I prefer to sell them as a package. This package gives you Gold Badge admission to **ALL 4 DAYS** of this **SOLD OUT ** event, plus all the perks of being a Gold Badge holder!

If interested, please email me with your best offer at themadvalkyrie (at) gmail (dot) com. Have already received some offers and will be accepting offers at least through the end of the weekend. Thanks and good luck!

--

Gold Badge **SOLD**

Still have one (1) Wed/Thu ticket for sale. Accepting offers!

--

UPDATE: Will sell Wed and Thu tickets separately. Have offers for Thursday ticket. Looking for buyers interested in Wednesday ticket. Contact me!

--

**ALL TICKETS SOLD - THANK YOU!!**

Last edited: