ProgPower USA XVII: Tickets/Gold Badges-Wanted/For Sale

Looking for weekend ticket or tickets I'm not sure if it is a separate thing or if they come in a package either way I'd like to find weekend tickets

Unfortunately, I am unable to attend ProgPower this year...would love to sell my tickets. Asking price I paid.... Day 1 & 2 tickets were $140, Day 3 & 4 tickets were $170. I do not want to sell individual days... contact me at mhoudlette@gmail.com. Looks like the only method I have available to me through Ticketmaster is to print and sent to you; which I will do asap upon sale... would prefer to use paypal or venmo for the transaction.

TICKETS HAVE BEEN SOLD.... thanks for looking.

Last edited:
I am searching high and low for TWO tickets for Saturday's event. Trying to see Haken once more (with Richard now, finally)
Please let me know if you have any connections somewhere else. I appreciate your time! Thank You!

Prior Gold Badge holder looking for a full weekend GB or standard tickets for entire event. I will start with the Fri-Sat tickets and then work my way backward from there... but if someone is going to miss the entire event, then message me and I will take all of your tickets off your hands.

Are you still looking? I have a spare ticket to ALL 4 days. I bought 4 but only 2 friends are going with me. I will sell for face value plus the fees. About $310 total.

I I have a spare ticket(s) for all four days. I would prefer to sell it as a block rather than break it up by days. I will sell for $310.
These are digital tickets so we will have to work that out via email.
I I have a spare ticket(s) for all four days. I would prefer to sell it as a block rather than break it up by days. I will sell for $310.
If you are willing to break up the dates. We might strike gold.

I need 2 tix for Friday & Saturday. If you dcide to break up the package I'd appreciate your consideration. You can email me at jrsilver@charter.net
Thanks!