ProgPower USA XVII: Tickets/Gold Badges-Wanted/For Sale

Hello.

I have (2) tickets for sale for the Wednesday show, asking for face value + Ticketmaster fee. They're physical tickets, so I'd have to mail them to you, and would do so as soon as an arrangement is made. Please contact me for more info - nekrobarr@gmail.com.

Cheers.

I have one extra set of tickets for Wed/Thurs as my buddy won't be able to make it this year. Just looking to get what I paid for them. Email snakesarrows109(at)gmail(dot)com if you are interested. Thanks!

UPDATE: tickets sold! thanks.

Last edited:
One GB up for grabs, covers Fri and Sat. Asking 200 please email me djshortcut01 at Gmail thanks and good luck.

UPDATE: GB has been purchased, thank you kindly!

Last edited:
Selling one Wednesday/Thursday ticket at a loss (I forget what face value was, but I'll take $20 below it). I was making the trek pretty much to see Scar Symmetry, but it looks like I'll be seeing them elsewhere...

Message here or email alex DOT edye attttttttt gee-mail dot com

Hi, I'm selling my tickets for Wednesday and Thursday (day 1 & 2).

<personal contact info removed since no longer relevant>

I'll lower the price after a while if I haven't sold them yet. If you want to pay less, you can tell me how much you're willing to pay and I'll keep a note of it and come back to you if there's no better offer or to let you know if I have sold them.

Bought them on December 5th 2015, found out I wouldn't be able to make it and contacted Ticketmaster on February 8th and then found out you couldn't get a refund. Couldn't sell my tickets either until the 2 days were sold out, so here I am, now I can finally sell them.

Last edited:
I just sold the single ticket I posted for above, then my mom reminded me she has two more tickets for Wednesday and Thursday (i.e. 2 people can go to both). $120 USD per ticket takes it, I'd sell them single or a pair. It'll be a day before I can do the transaction since I'm waiting for her to send me the tickets...

Hello,

My name is Omega. I cannot make it this year due to college and starting a new career as a police officer. Training begins around ProgPower time unfortunately. I have tickets for days 3 and 4 (September 9th and 10th). Willing to sell my tickets for $300. Price negotiable. Tickets will go to best offer. Paypal preferred, cash considered. It is a physical ticket so I will mail it upon receiving payment in full. It will be sent via FedEx or a similar secure service. I want to make sure you get your tickets as quickly & securely as possible. You can email me at thealphaomega444@aim.com or message me here if you're interested.

Thank you, best of luck, and whoever buys it I hope you have an amazing time! I shall live vicariously through you!

I have a ticket for days Friday/Saturday and am unable to go. I would like to get back what I paid for the tickets and am asking $170. Please email me at dfpeterson@gmail.com if interested.

I have 1 ticket for each day, Wed / Thu / Fri / Sat as I can not attend due to a conflict that just came up. Face value plus fees. I'd like to keep Wed/Thur and Fri/Sat together, but willing to work with anyone interested. Thanks! edsmythe@gmail.com