ProgPower USA XVIII: Tickets Wanted/For Sale

I have Day 3 and Day 4 ticket available, can't make it this year:( selling at face value. Electronic tickets transferred through TicketMaster. Email me at: iris.n.obispo@gmail.com if you are interested.

I'm selling one set of tickets for days 3 & 4. Asking price $190 (as they cost me). Payment via Paypal. Tickets will be emailed for the buyer to print at home.
Contact me on email : lars_norm@hotmail.com

Still got the tickets for days 3 and 4 for sale. I'll reduce my asking price for those who ight be interested. Mail me at the above mentioned email-address.

Edit : *tickets SOLD*

Last edited:
Unfortunately my other half is unable to attend this year so... Selling one (1) ticket for Days 3 & 4... **Now discounted price of 160.00...** Payment via PayPal please. Ticket is already printed and will be mailed to you via Priority Mail 2 Day, at no additional cost to you... If interested please send an email to: jlw07860@yahoo.com

Status Update: TICKET SOLD

Last edited:
Unfortunately, I now cannot attend this year :( Have one ticket for days 3 & 4 for sale. Willing to sell at a discount for $175. Will email tix once payment received via PayPal.

Please email katielubiens@gmail.com if interested. Thank you.

Edit 6/28/17 - Ticket has been sold

Last edited:
Unfortunately I will not be able to attend this year. I have TWO GOLD BADGES for 2017 (days 3 and 4) available. The cost is what I paid: $185 per badge. I'm not trying to make money. I just want to recover my cost. Please contact me at pgloeckleATgmailDOTcom.

EDIT 6/16/17 - THESE HAVE BEEN SOLD.

Last edited:
I am in a position where me and my wife, after 12 excursions to PPUSA, cannot attend this years ProgPower. I have 2 Gold Badges for 2017 (days 3 and 4) to "rent" for this year. I paid $370 for the 2 and that's what I'm asking. Not trying to make money. If you are interested please PM me or email me at raising_iron@yahoo.com and we will discuss arrangements.

Update: July 22nd...these gold badges are still available

Last edited:
Unfortunately my other half is unable to attend this year so... Selling one (1) ticket for Days 3 & 4... **Now discounted price of 160.00...** Payment via PayPal please. Ticket is already printed and will be mailed to you via Priority Mail 2 Day, at no additional cost to you... If interested please send an email to: jlw07860@yahoo.com

Status Update: TICKET SOLD

Last edited: