ProgPower USA

ProgMetalRules

Devil's Inc.
Sep 15, 2008
Renton, WA
Anybody here going to ProgPower USA this year? It will be my first year attending and I'm stoked. The only bummer is no Seventh Wonder!

Andreas, any chance you guys might be there next year? Probably too early to tell, but it would be awesome to see you in the States. :kickass:

Hey dude!

I don't know actually.
I've been told that there has been a significant amount of buzz 'bout us over at their form but I have heard that Glenn primarily books artists that he likes personally so I guess we can't blame him for simply having a different taste than we do. Not everybody likes the same things.

I think we are a bit on the softer side of the spectrum and that has its disadvantages.
-Chicks love it though! ;-)

Having said that of course we would love to go, given the chance!
USA is still a dream for us.

I don't know actually.
I've been told that there has been a significant amount of buzz 'bout us over at their form but I have heard that Glenn primarily books artists that he likes personally so I guess we can't blame him for simply having a different taste than we do. Not everybody likes the same things.

I think we are a bit on the softer side of the spectrum and that has its disadvantages.
-Chicks love it though! ;-)

Having said that of course we would love to go, given the chance!
USA is still a dream for us.

Andreas,

I hope your dream comes true because I know a few of us who are dying to see you guys on this side of the pond. Maybe there's not enough of us who know good music when we hear it :p

That said, I think there are a few bands there this year that I don't care to see but I'm going for the ones that I do. If I enjoy one of the bands that I'm not a fan of...that's great. I'm sure you guys would open a lot of ears if you played at PPUSA :headbang:

Ok.....back to my dream now...............

I will add my vote to having SW play here in the States as well. I adore the band and would love to see them live, whether at PPUSA or on tour, though PPUSA would be the tops!!

I believe that Glenn is a fan, since he's the one that introduced me to Waiting in the Wings, and I've been head over heels for the band ever since. And now Mercy Falls is close to my all time favorite material. What an emotional impact it has on me EVERYTIME I listen to it. WOW!

Love you guys. Can't wait for new songs! :hotjump: