SW headlining ProgPower Europe on friday the 30th

Is there any way to buy a one day ticket for the Friday?

I wanna go, but i dont have the time to be there on Saturday and Sunday.

Graag gedaan!

Succes, want geduld is in dit geval wel een erg schone zaak...

Does anyone know what day tickets cost, when they get available in August? I fear we won't be able to do the whole weekend, but I HAVE to be there on Friday at least. :D

Hey Xandra,

I think the tickets on friday will be (a bit) less expensive than on saturday/sunday - 'only' 3 bands on friday compared to 6 bands on the other days. I think I paid about 30/35 euros for the saturday-ticket, two years ago (not sure though).

If no one knows/replies, you can always ask Rene at the PPE-forum:
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/progpower-europe-410/

So guys, yesterday I was blown away by a strong and professional Seventh Wonder. It was the first time seeing them live and they certainly met my high expectations. At first I was sad to hear SW had to gig without Andreas, but Johan did an excellent job, very enthousiastic and great guy to watch perform. Tommy.. That man has a voice.. Like a rock, throwing the hardest vocal parts in your face with style. Offcourse the other guys were amazing as well; very convincing guitarwork, the new drummer obviously knew his parts and the keys were perfectly fitted in the mix. I have the Johan Liefvendahl pick, I shook their hands at the gig and even at breakfast and I heard one of my favourite bands perform. I can die peacefully now ;) Thanks SW for an excellent night! Ps. The female vocalist (Tommy's sister?) Definitely made the picture complete, very musical and tasteful addition!

Thanks for the post, Minoin. How I wish I could have been there last night. Yes, the female singer was Jenny, Tommy's sister who sang on TGE and WTMF. Didn't they even introduce her? I truly hope someone posts some photos and videos from this concert for the rest of us losers. Europe has all the fun.

...Yes, the female singer was Jenny, Tommy's sister who sang on TGE and WTMF. Didn't they even introduce her?...

Of course, they introduced her.
Everybody, including new drummer Stefan and fill-in bassplayer Johan, was nicely introduced (and the response was great, of course).

By the way, Jenny sang on 'WITW', 'MF' and 'TGE' ;) .

Dang, I hope one day I get to see them live. Living in the US makes it difficult, but I will never give up hope!

Here's Tears For a Father:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hey0XfgxF8&feature=related[/ame]

Yes Eddy, they played all three albums live - total time of the show was 3 hours and 18 minutes........ :D

Of course not, my friend.... :p

This
By the way, Jenny sang on 'WITW', 'MF' and 'TGE'
from me, was a response to this
...Yes, the female singer was Jenny, Tommy's sister who sang on TGE and WTMF...
from victoriagrimalkin.

'TGE' is an album, but 'WTMF' is a song from the album 'MF'. Jenny sang on both albums but she also sang on the album before 'MF', namely 'WITW'.

The setlist of the 'ProgPower Europe'-show was (not in order though):
- Taint the sky
- The edge of my blade
- Pieces (WOW!)
- Welcome to Mercy Falls
- Unbreakable
- Tears for a father
- A day away
- Hide and seek
- One last goodbye
- The black parade
- Wiseman
- Alley Cat
- Long way home

Yes Eddy, they played all three albums live - total time of the show was 3 hours and 18 minutes........ :D

Of course not, my friend.... :p

This

from me, was a response to this

from victoriagrimalkin.

'TGE' is an album, but 'WTMF' is a song from the album 'MF'. Jenny sang on both albums but she also sang on the album before 'MF', namely 'WITW'.

The setlist of the 'ProgPower Europe'-show was (not in order though):
- Taint the sky
- The edge of my blade
- Pieces (WOW!)
- Welcome to Mercy Falls
- Unbreakable
- Tears for a father
- A day away
- Hide and seek
- One last goodbye
- The black parade
- Wiseman
- Alley Cat
- Long way home

Haha thank god, I would have kicked myself for missing that :p
Thanks for clearing that up.
I'd love to see pieces live plus glad you had a good time. Jeleous :D

310596_10150399804296002_719001001_10492912_272158489_n.jpg

314029_10150398434716002_719001001_10483104_1573265311_n.jpg

I joined the guys at the afterparty on saturday and they were very friendly and kind people. They also don't mind talking and socializing with their fans, which makes it even more special. The energy and time they put in these records is amazing and they deserve so much more than what they are receiving. Thanks for everything guys, it was a night to remember!

Ow, and Kyrt has some crazy "rock", "paper", "scissors" skills! o_O

I joined the guys at the afterparty on saturday and they were very friendly and kind people. They also don't mind talking and socializing with their fans, which makes it even more special. The energy and time they put in these records is amazing and they deserve so much more than what they are receiving....

Quoted for truth indeed!

And thanks for the pics, Sjoerd!