SW headlining ProgPower Europe on friday the 30th

You're welcome Kazar, I'll be hanging around here more often from now on :)
Besides, anyone recognized The Mirror? Just awesome they played a part of it!

Thanks so much for posting the setlist, Kazar! I wish we could bring them in the right order, but I fear I totally would fail with it.

I hadn't been this excited about going to a gig for quite some while and so Friday was very special! I tried to make the most out of every second. We just went to PPE on Friday and so I had to miss anything after that, but I'm glad I had at least that. :D

First of all - it was so nice to meet Kazar at the festival! :wave: It was really great talking to you.

The setlist was picked very well, I'm so happy they decided to play 'Pieces'. It's such a beautiful ballad and I never expected them to play it.

Since it was my first time seeing SW live, I didn't miss Andreas that much (*hides*) because Johan Larsson is total killer on bass. I can't believe he's not even a bass player. My total respect! :worship: And he was grinning all the time while playing, I think someone had tons of fun there. :D

I went into the concert with high expecations and I have to say, despite some minor sound problems, they were all reached and more. Not sure how to do it, but I definitely will try to see Seventh Wonder at least once a year from now on. :hotjump:

@Kazar: 3 hours and 18 minutes of playtime sounds like exactly the right lenght to me. Because 80 minutes felt like 10 or less. :loco:

I can't even write a proper review, I'm still way too flashed. And certainly was during the concert, because everything is a blur.

Oh and it was super nice to talk to the guys after the show. At least those who dared to come out. Lol. I got my drumstick signed (thank you Stefan!) and while talking with Johan Larsson he gave me one of his picks all of a sudden... :yow: Thank you!! With all the excitement I totally forgot to take pictures with the guys, which I really had wanted to. A goal for next time I would say.

But I did take a lot of photos during the concert, which can be found on my facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150335874932961.350259.592517960&type=3

Examples:

298949_10150335882717961_592517960_8078529_712596663_n.jpg

302194_10150335888492961_592517960_8078643_33549_n.jpg

And I made a video of 'Pieces':

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WL5ctwAiUro&feature=share[/ame]

Hahaha, unpredictability for the win :Smokedev: Don't worry you'll get your rematch Kyrt, maybe in England next year! Though the setting (castle chamber, miniature boats, DT-songs on the piano, very refreshing balcony and special beer) might be lacking anywhere else ;) Thanks for the epic night though, was fun!

Great thread guys!!

Thanks so much for all the support and for the vote of confidence! It felt great to meet so many of you at the venue and hang out! For those that weren´t there, there are vids of like 5-6 full songs on the tube... the quality differs of course, but still!

I´d like to take this opportunity to thank Kazar for all the hard work he does for this band. You rock, buddy! :kickass:

Oh, and the setlist above is indeed correct although the order is mixed up. I´ll give you the first and last one: Wiseman, The Black Parade! There, let´s see if you guys can complete the puzzle:)

I think it's fascinating how hard it is to remember the exact order of the songs, even that we have the complete list. Even setlist.fm has it not in order. :rolleyes:

Here's my guess:

- Wiseman
- Hide and seek
- Unbreakable

- Tears for a father
- A day away
- Long way home
- Pieces
- Welcome to Mercy Falls

- Taint the sky
- Alley Cat

Encores:
- The edge of my blade
- One last goodbye
- The black parade

With the red ones I'm not really sure and more or less guessing.

Thank you very much for the nice words, Stefan!

The right order on the setlist: yes, that's a little puzzle for sure (it's been over a week already)!
My guess:

- Wiseman
- Hide and seek
- Tears for a father
- A day away
- Unbreakable
- Pieces
- Taint the sky
- Alley cat
- Long way home
- Welcome to Mercy Falls
- The edge of my blade

Encores:
- One last goodbye
- The black parade

In my case the week is not the reason. I wouldn't have been able to put it together two hours later. My memory is THAT bad! :cry:

And your list looks definitely quite correct. Tears for a father came earlier, I was actually surprised about it, for some reason I had expected it to come later in the setlist. :)

Maybe better, but I don't think it's correct though.

Maybe others can give it a shot as well! If not, let's wait for Stefan's reaction with the correct setlist.

Thank you very much for the nice words, Stefan!

The right order on the setlist: yes, that's a little puzzle for sure (it's been over a week already)!
My guess:

- Wiseman
- Hide and seek
- Tears for a father
- A day away
- Unbreakable
- Pieces
- Taint the sky
- Alley cat
- Long way home
- Welcome to Mercy Falls
- The edge of my blade

Encores:
- One last goodbye
- The black parade

...nailed the first 4 and the last 3 there!! Nice! This is fun:D

Especially for you. Stop laughing! :p

Okay how about this:

- Wiseman
- Hide and seek
- Tears for a father
- A day away
- Pieces
- Welcome to Mercy Falls
- Unbreakable
- Taint the sky
- Alley cat
- Long way home
- The edge of my blade

Encores:
- One last goodbye
- The black parade

Thanks Dminisher!!

Xandra... clue time:

Right after "A day away" we did 2 songs joined together (same tempo) and then there was a softer segment containing two of the above listed songs (linked by a special guitar/keys section)...

Attempt number two, with a little help from your clues, Stefan :) :

- Wiseman
- Hide and seek
- Tears for a father
- A day away
- Taint the sky
- Alley cat
- Pieces
- Long way home
- Unbreakable
- Welcome to Mercy Falls
- The edge of my blade

Encores:
- One last goodbye
- The black parade

Got an extra clue from Stefan:"..just two that need to change place..".

Mmm, I'd have to go with 'Pieces' and 'Long way home' then.
Therefore:
- Wiseman
- Hide and seek
- Tears for a father
- A day away
- Taint the sky
- Alley cat
- Long way home
- Pieces
- Unbreakable
- Welcome to Mercy Falls
- The edge of my blade

Encores:
- One last goodbye
- The black parade

:hotjump: :hotjump:

Ohhh, that could be it! I remember Tommy announcing that they would play a slower song now regarding "Pieces" and I was thinking "we just had a rather slow one".

So that would fit. :loco:

Got an extra clue from Stefan:"..just two that need to change place..".

Mmm, I'd have to go with 'Pieces' and 'Long way home' then.
Therefore:
- Wiseman
- Hide and seek
- Tears for a father
- A day away
- Taint the sky
- Alley cat
- Long way home
- Pieces
- Unbreakable
- Welcome to Mercy Falls
- The edge of my blade

Encores:
- One last goodbye
- The black parade

:hotjump: :hotjump:

..hehe.. changed the wrong two, my friend.. damn, this game is fun:Spin: Reeeeeeeeeally close though....

:loco: :bah: :Spin:

Last and final attempt then (because this is the right one :p ):
- Wiseman
- Hide and seek
- Tears for a father
- A day away
- Taint the sky
- Alley cat
- Pieces
- Long way home
- Welcome to Mercy Falls
- Unbreakable
- The edge of my blade

Encores:
- One last goodbye
- The black parade

Thanks for the funny game, Stefan: this must have been very entertaining for you :popcorn:!!
I'm glad we finally figured it out though, 5 weeks after the show...:D

:loco: :bah: :Spin:

Last and final attempt then (because this is the right one :p ):
- Wiseman
- Hide and seek
- Tears for a father
- A day away
- Taint the sky
- Alley cat
- Pieces
- Long way home
- Welcome to Mercy Falls
- Unbreakable
- The edge of my blade

Encores:
- One last goodbye
- The black parade

Thanks for the funny game, Stefan: this must have been very entertaining for you :popcorn:!!
I'm glad we finally figured it out though, 5 weeks after the show...:D

Ka-tching!!!!!:D Nice one, buddy!