ProgPower VII Anyone?

Rick Pierpont

Odin's Court Guitar
Oct 1, 2003
Morrisville, NC
www.myspace.com
Just curious as to how many OC fans I should expect to run into this September 15-16 down in Atlanta! And don't forget about the pre-party that is on Thursday, Sept. 14!

This is the premier festival for music of our type in the US, nay, the WORLD!!! Year after year, there are many bands I love and many bands I end up loving that I may have never even heard of. And it goes WAY beyond the bands for me... it also a time when I get to hang with some great friends that I only get to see once a year and meet new ones!!

I already have my Gold Badge (as usual) for the event, but regular tickets go on sale this Saturday, April 1 (no fooling). Most events have sold out very quickly. If you are still thinking about it, it is time to make a decision to support this awesome festival! You won't regret it!

So who is in?

:kickass: :headbang: :kickass: :headbang:

No-Mercy said:
IM GOING!!! YEEEESSS!!! my first PP, i can't fuckin wait man!! i, don't have a gold badge...my guitarist's unlce is trying to get me one, but i will be there definatly man!!! :kickass: :headbang:
Yes, and I know you are excited about that - as you should be! Are you going to buy a regular ticket in the meantime or take your chances at buying a GB off of eBay when it gets closer? Be careful, you don't want to get left behind!

Oh yeah, Matt is going too (so is his wife and my girlfriend).

I'm going, but I'm not a fan! HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH! :saint:
I already told EVERYONE in my circle of friends & family: NOBODY is allowed to die, get married, get divorced, move, get beat up ny their spouse, or give birth until AFTER I come back. That should cover everything!This is going to be a HUGELY special PP for me!

J-Dubya - It's leg humpin' time! LOL

Rick Pierpont said:
Yes, and I know you are excited about that - as you should be! Are you going to buy a regular ticket in the meantime or take your chances at buying a GB off of eBay when it gets closer? Be careful, you don't want to get left behind!

Oh yeah, Matt is going too (so is his wife and my girlfriend).

indeed i will be buying a regular ticket if i dont hear that i can get a gold badge by friday.

im so excited for savage circus, and thomen!!! hes like, my most influential drummer! :headbang:

J-Dubya 777 said:
I'm going, but I'm not a fan! HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH! :saint:
I already told EVERYONE in my circle of friends & family: NOBODY is allowed to die, get married, get divorced, move, get beat up ny their spouse, or give birth until AFTER I come back. That should cover everything!This is going to be a HUGELY special PP for me!

J-Dubya - It's leg humpin' time! LOL

And don't I understand that statement? :( There is NO f**king way that I'm going to miss two years in a row!

Besides, who is going to keep you off his leg? ;)

No-Mercy said:
indeed i will be buying a regular ticket if i dont hear that i can get a gold badge by friday.

im so excited for savage circus, and thomen!!! hes like, my most influential drummer! :headbang:

OK, good deal. Just checking since I didn't want to see you miss this now too.

Rick Pierpont said:
And don't I understand that statement? :( There is NO f**king way that I'm going to miss two years in a row!

Besides, who is going to keep you off his leg? ;)

Yup, I know if ANYBODY understood, you would.... :(
My niece WAS going to get married on that weekend last year.
Lucky for HER it didn't work out:heh:

I'm thinking the leg keepers are going to have to work in shifts if I'm not sedated enough! If my old friend still comes down to ATL with me, you are going to have BUCKETS of blackmail ammo to use against me. Probably enough to last a lifetime! lol

J-Dubya

J-Dubya 777 said:
Yup, I know if ANYBODY understood, you would.... :(
My niece WAS going to get married on that weekend last year.
Lucky for HER it didn't work out:heh:

I'm thinking the leg keepers are going to have to work in shifts if I'm not sedated enough! If my old friend still comes down to ATL with me, you are going to have BUCKETS of blackmail ammo to use against me. Probably enough to last a lifetime! lol

J-Dubya
Alas, yes I do :( Hopefully none of us will have to deal with that this year! Hahaha, she has no idea how lucky she was! :lol:

You? Not sedated enough?!?!?! Yeah, right! We make sure of that -- it will make or job easier! :) Hell yes! BRING IT ON!!!!

eaeolian said:
After a one-year hiatus, we'll be back - and 4/5s of Division will be with us.

You weren't there last year either? Ron was, so it wasn't totally Division-less! That's pretty cool that you have 4/5s coming out. We'll have to settle for 2/5s.

Oogadee Boogadee said:
I'm looking forward to a kick-ass show....

but i'm really looking forward to drinking myself stupider.
Definitely!! Evergrey and Pyramaze will crush! I'm also looking forward to Wastefall and I have to check out Freak Kitchen since JayDub doesn't stop about them (plus I have to make him behave). As will 75% of the pre-party. Theocracy will be cool to see since Matt is such a cool guy and I've seen it grow from a single-man project to a full band. I missed Circus Maximus last year -- not going to repeat that this time!! Circle II Circle is icing on the cake!! I can't wait!

As far as the drinking part... I didn't know that was possible! ;)

eaolian said:
Difficult, but it'll be fun watching you try... :heh:

Exactly my sentiments! :lol:

Rick Pierpont said:
You? Not sedated enough?!?!?! Yeah, right! We make sure of that -- it will make or job easier! :)

Dude, it's Freak Kitchen, I'm thinking NOTHING short of morphine
(the narcotic, NOT the band) will keep me down :loco:

J-Dubya

P.S.
So who's the 1/5 of Division who won't be there? Ron going this year? I need someone to pick on!

J-Dubya 777 said:
Dude, it's Freak Kitchen, I'm thinking NOTHING short of morphine
(the narcotic, NOT the band) will keep me down :loco:

J-Dubya

P.S.
So who's the 1/5 of Division who won't be there? Ron going this year? I need someone to pick on!

:lol: Oh shit, we've got a job on our hands this year! :lol:

Hmm.. not sure yet. Ron's definitely there so you can still pick on him. AFAIK, Mike, Dave, and James are there and I thought that Nick was there too (which would be all of them). If anyone it would either by Nick (vox) or James (drums).

Rick Lives! I've missed you guys :)

I'll be sure to let the BEC crew know that you are going to be there. Ann Marie heard your album and liked it from what she heard! I'll tell them to look for some dude that looks like Kenny G :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oogadee Boogadee said:
actually,
it's ronk, me, mike, & nick.

Dave's sitting this one out b/c his old employer bent him over and, well, use your imagination.

well, no, don't.
Hey James,

Thanks for clearing that up. I guess I could've asked Ron since he just left my cubicle :lol: Damn, that sucks for Dave. No I won't, I'll leave that up to you ;)

Snowy Owl said:
Rick Lives! I've missed you guys :)

I'll be sure to let the BEC crew know that you are going to be there. Ann Marie heard your album and liked it from what she heard! I'll tell them to look for some dude that looks like Kenny G :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, I do! :) Sorry about that, been a bit busy and trying to balance posting in various places as well as emails, practicing, taxes, etc...

Cool. You can always introduce us so we know who each other are. Dave from BEC is a regular poster on the PP forum. Is AMBR Ann Marie? She's a regular too and I think I recall BEC in her signature. That's excellent news -- thanks! :lol: Don't forget about Dio too! :lol:

Rick Pierpont said:
:lol: Oh shit, we've got a job on our hands this year! :lol:

I was informed last week that you may have double duty. My longtime friend said h would in no way stop me from humping said leg, and quite possibly might join me on the other one! :lol:

Why ruin a good photo op? he says!

It's SOOOOOOOO going to kick ass!

J-Dubya

Rick Pierpont said:
Hey James,

Thanks for clearing that up. I guess I could've asked Ron since he just left my cubicle :lol: Damn, that sucks for Dave. No I won't, I'll leave that up to you ;)

Yes, I do! :) Sorry about that, been a bit busy and trying to balance posting in various places as well as emails, practicing, taxes, etc...

Cool. You can always introduce us so we know who each other are. Dave from BEC is a regular poster on the PP forum. Is AMBR Ann Marie? She's a regular too and I think I recall BEC in her signature. That's excellent news -- thanks! :lol: Don't forget about Dio too! :lol:

Oh yeah! Dio too! :lol:

Yes, AMBR is Ann Marie. They do post on the ProgPower forum I believe. They will be sponsoring Epica this year.

Hey! If we ever see Odin's Court hit the PP stage, maybe we could sponsor you! Anything is possible! I feel we are getting stronger everyday...the page is looking awesome so far, we have gotten replies back from more bands i.e. Engage, Scarz Within and of course Images Of Eden. This is gonna rule!