Astral Doors
Delain
Impellitteri
Lion's Share
Olympos Mons
Rebellion
Grave Digger
Alestorm

Tarot, for sure, and if we get Delain too it would be great to have Marco singing his parts.

I'm also supporting the prior suggestions of:

Nocturnal Rites
Bloodbound
Seventh Wonder
Turisas
Anubus Gate
Pretty Maids
Saxon
Pathosray
and of course, VANDEN PLAS :cry:

I'd love Cloudscape and Within Temptation, but don't think either one will happen.

I'd also like to suggest:
DGM, love their new cd Frame
Lanfear, surprised I haven't heard more love for this band.
Sirenia, we need more female vocals
Machine Men, we need more Finns. :lol:
Astra, proggy, psychdelic sound and they're from THE US! No visas!
Gojira, might be a bit too heavy on the black metal vocals for this fest, but they kick major ass and they're French!
Axxis, because German power metal is always fun.
Frequency, I love the song "Pitch Black"
Tomorrow's Eve, check out the song "No Harm" :p

As for some repeats, I'd love to have Secret Sphere back. Their latest CD Sweet Blood Theory is great, and before anyone starts, I'm sure Ramon has other pants. :rolleyes:

Also might be time to have Stratovarius back. I know some people weren't happy with their past performance at ProgPower, but I think the "issues" that tainted that appearance have been fixed and I'm really liking the new sound on Polaris.

I really like the thought of Stratovarius having another shot at the fest. I'm really wanting to see them live, and their "US tour" is tiny as always. (It doesn't help that I'm from "Podunk" Utah. Talk about "B" market...)

I also hope as others about Tarot, Saxon, and of course Vanden Plas.

Some personal picks that I think would be really cool would be

Dark Moor
Stormwarrior
Dragonland
Etherna
Katatonia
Armory
Pain
Tarja
Thunderstone
Wizard

And although their inclusion might be argued, I'd like to see Scar Symmetry and Disarmonia Mundi on here. (hey, if Raintime and Mercenary can do it...)

Well, I guess a dream is but a dream but here is mine.........

FRIDAY , SATURDAY

Nocturnal Rites , Axel Rudi Pell
Gotthard , Falconer
Dream Evil , Vanishing Point
Killing Touch , Delain
Wisdomstone , Frequency

Though it wouldn't hurt my feelings AT ALL to see ANY of the following on the bill:

Mob Rules, Pretty Maids, Bloodbound, Dark Moor, Tarot, Sirenia, Machine Men, Serenity, Evidence One, Mind Odyssey, Meduza, or Insania.

i have been going to ppusa since ppusa 3 and there are a lot of bands i have seen through the years i would like to see again like pink cream 69, and silent force but as for new bands to hope to come to 11 i hope that Mob Rules, Beyond Twilight,Voodoo Circle,Magnum(with Bob Catley),Heavenly,Freedom Call,Crystal Eyes,Dream Evil,Steel Attack,At Vance,Zonata and so many more even Hammerfall would be nice I would like to see more power than prog makes the shows more rockin to me.

I predict another year will go by where Psychotic Waltz is not awakened :(
Also, I predict Glenn will wear a Hawaiian Shirt someone will call ugly.
And Metalrose will wear . . something unique which Lady Gaga will steal 5 or 6 years after.

What I would do to see Psychotic Waltz again...especially at PP. Fortunately I have past performances to fall back on and remember. It was an honor and a privledge to have played on the same bill with them a few times. Here's to hoping :headbang:

Edguy
Nightwish
Blind Guardian
Gamma Ray
Helloween
Stratovarius

Just a wishfull list :headbang:

These are my biggest wishes, the bands that would guarantee my attendance simply by any one of them appearing on the bill:
Nocturnal Rites
Vanishing Point
Masterplan
lord (since Dungeon isn't an option)

But these are all bands I'd loooove to see:
CORNERSTONE
SEVENTH WONDER
Bloodbound
Astral Doors
Hibria

Cauldron
Falconer