Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Grey

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • He Who Sought The Fire

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Throns On My Grave

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters
None. They all suck. Well, the first track is kinda cool. Can't remember the name though, and I'm too lazy to go get the cover :p
Am I the only one that was wildly dissapointed by this album? I mean, yes, the music is complex, there are some great riffs, the playing is great, it's just that, well, it's not what I want from an Emperor album :err: (and I don't mean the qualities I mentioned, I mean the actual music) Emperor to me are the first 2 albums, this is basically a different band. One day hopefully I will get over this and be able to view the album as it should be, if some new band that wasn't called Emperor had released this, I may well love the album, but for me Emperor <> Prometheus.
I'm not really knocking Emperor though, or the album. Just not what I wanted. (but hey, life would be boring if everything worked out how I wanted :) )

How the fuck can I decide when there is no option for the whole damn works?:eek: Anyway, I chose Grey, it's a killer song, and nobody else has voted for it yet.

My favorite: Tounge of Fire (I think)

This album is simply amazing, a fond farewell from the kings of black metal :headbang: .

I pick In the Wordless Chamber I love the keyboards in the song the horns are awesome like everyones been saying. My Second Choice would be a tie between He who Sought The fire because the Jazz riff in the song is awesome and Grey because the guitars riffs are awesome and I love the ending of it "I can always live another day." :D

HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO US???

Hmm...I voted The Eruptions....now I think I've changed my mind...Grey is up there....

The results surprised me though.

This is in my top 5 albums of all time. Thankyou Emperor.