Promo song mixed with Yamaha hs-50

::XeS::

Mar 30, 2005
Italy
www.myspace.com
I like it..snare and cymbals don't sound too good, though. You could also leave a bit more mids in the guitars, maybe.

Thank you.
I'm a big fan of Tue Madsen and my goal is to obtain a pumping bass approach and a powerful kick typical of his works...not a rip off...but I like very much his way to see metal. Listening to those samples, I understand I'm a lot far away from these levels :)
Now I'm working on Cymbals and tomorrow I'll post a new sample (I have not enough Ambient in the actual version).
What do you mean with "leave a bit more mids"? Add some mids or cut som mids?

I mean the guitars are a bit too scooped, but that's down to preferences. Boosting mids doesn't seem like an option but if you've cut mids from the guitars, I would suggest that you leave them having more mids than they do in this sample.

Today I tested my last versions (5 and 6) on my car....they sounds horrible :D
They have a tremendous amount of bass and trebbles (Oh)...totally unbalanced! :\
I think the second version is the best at this point...monday I'll turn down a little the guitars and add a little bass and eq...Anyway, real miced Ohs would make the differences (an oktava set is on the way :) )