pronounciations

metaldeathlord

New Metal Member
May 9, 2002
Visit site
Could somebody from Finland PLEASE tell me how to pronounce the names of the band members? I need to know. Also if anybody knows the Mozart melody that is in Black Widow, and the melody that is supposedly in Hatebreeder, and where this is located in the song. And also let me know if there are any other Mozart melodies in any more songs. I only know of the melodies in Red Light in My Eyes Pt. 2 which are Mozarts 25th/Requiem.

mozart melody in black widow?????? if youre referring to the beginning...thats from miami vice

No it's not for swedish. Swedish is pronounced completely different way than Finnish (and the two languages have nearly nothing in common anyway...) I don't know similar service for swedish, but maybe there is one somewhere.

Create a word that an Englishman would pronounce the way a Swede would pronounce the word atrocity wants to know. :p
Eh hehe :D

Originally posted by zarathustra
now, those aren't too nice things to say ;) hmm... okay... so, how to solve this, then?

hehe you gonna say this words and record your voice , then you will send it to me. look I = quickly solved :lol: :lol:

atrocity: we'll do that over icq ;)
viking: i already thought of that but couldn't come up with anything close enough. english doesn't have the sounds need for those words... or something... aw hell... .. gah... see, in sweden we have our own way of pronouncing the letter R... it goes something like this http://hem.passagen.se/klingan/swe_r.wav :)
anyway, non-swedish people very rarely succeed in learning this, which also makes it very easy for us to tell when someone ain't from here... gah... now I must stop writing.