Proper goth

I am, but I can't be arsed really cuz a)it takes a fucking essay to explain properly b)there's always going to be uninformed disputes about it and c)it's all a load of bullshit anyway; it, and everything surrounding it.

it's more hassle than it's worth putting-up with if you call yourself a goth. hell, most people who genuinely think they're 'true' goths don't know dick about what goth is. I just can't be arsed.

(and for the record, I myself am not a 'goth' of any kind, although some silly people might call me that once every two months)

Yeah, exactly, but it depends on what you mean by goth. If you mean the ancient northern european culture, then YES! You're on the right track, hehe. :loco: But, despite what most may think, this has nothing whatsoever to do with the origins of the modern 'goth' fashion culture. Just...depends what kind of goth you're talking about.

Indeed. I actually prefer the modern goth fashion (in terms of looks) but of course, there's nothing genuine about it. Old school isn't as terribly afflicted thankfully, but then again, I only say that because i've never actually SEEN an old school goth in person.

Maybe you could e-mail me with a short elaboration on old school goths? Because I have a few people I'd like to set straight... but first I wanna make sure that *I'm* set straight :)