Goth

vampyrouss said:
This part is true though. But you have to understand that most chavs or whatever you want to call them do understand the differences in metal genres, even if only basically, and usually just say stuff like that because its annoying.

I'd say it's anyone who listens to any form of guitar based music. i know people who walk around wearing Franz Ferdinand merch who get called goths alongside people in Greenday hoodies.

Although to be fair i don't really know the differences between for example, trance, dance and house. Though i doubt most chavs do either. It's probably just a case of

"Ere....Kev...listen to this fucking bass"

*uncks uncks uncks*

"Fucking banging mate...oo's it by?"

"It's a fucking remix or a remix of a remix of a remix of some tune Tall Paul did"

"Buzzin"

i ment people with an actual brain, not just any old retard that thinks he/she knows alot about something or another, and thats pretty much metal listeners, and when i say metal and brain put together, if you don't know what few genres i'm limiting that to, you listen to the wrong kind.

aarrrrr, I'm lost too. But its too true what you said. Even chav musicians seem to know little about their own scene, which is sad really. But their innocence is kind of cute.

Your chav speak was spot on too! I wish they were once more a stereotype and not the general population of the UK today! :lol:

sandra_bullock_005.jpg