death metal takes no talent

Sóti

Surrealist
Dec 1, 2001
Canada
Visit site
yep, thats what some kid in my guitar class at school said, and he plays in a stupid goth band, and said that all death metal plays at 4/4 time, i'm going to bring some techinal death metal what should i bring?

i'm bringing already

death- symbolic
children of bodom- follow the reaper

what else should i bring

the guy listens to what an averga egoth what listen to

manson, tool,NIN, i've never met a goth i liked, and they give metal a bad image damn those posers

Originally posted by Tindor
yep, thats what some kid in my guitar class at school said, and he plays in a stupid goth band, and said that all death metal plays at 4/4 time, i'm going to bring some techinal death metal what should i bring?

i'm bringing already

death- symbolic
children of bodom- follow the reaper

what else should i bring

the guy listens to what an averga egoth what listen to

manson, tool,NIN, i've never met a goth i liked, and they give metal a bad image damn those posers

Whats wrong with Tool .. whats wrong with NIN ?
Dani Filth gives metal a bad image .....who cares what image metal is given .... who gives a fuck really .. nobody ... I listen to my music and I don't care what other people think of it if I did care, that would make my life alot more complicated

Originally posted by warsofwinter

Whats wrong with Tool .. whats wrong with NIN ?

WoW is right: i think the goth's fault is liking these bands (good bands though they be) to the eventuality of bigotry. so while his taste may to an extent be good, he's an asshole.

i'd go with everything mentioned, especially cynic. it changes so much, and the riffs are so fast people i show it to try to say it has no time signature. i'd bet he'd try to argue it wasn't death metal, also.

you might also want to bring some of my favourite tech-death bands of the moment:

martyr
theory in practice
scholomance

DEVOURMENT!!! hahaha!
These guys change tempos like every 30 seconds, its crazy. Your typical extreme rectum eating Death metal. Check out the song Baby Killer, sounds like hes farting into the microphone at the beginning.

If he was saying that playing in 4/4 means you have no talent, forget music and just hit him in the face a few times.

-Hondo