Protools key commands

krokit

Noisey B*****d
Dec 5, 2005
London
Hey guys

Whats the key command on a mac to de-activate a plugin? In windows I just right-click but Cant remember how to do it on the mac!

Cheers

ps Any cool key commands anyone care to share?

Ive checked the mac key commands pdf and I can't see any mention of deactivating a plugin, only how to bypass??

You can remove it, bypass it, and deactivate it in windows cos I do it all the time! Just wanna know the key command on a mac. When you deactivate it, the plugin uses no cpu, very usefull.

You can remove it, bypass it, and deactivate it in windows cos I do it all the time! Just wanna know the key command on a mac. When you deactivate it, the plugin uses no cpu, very usefull.

Oh, i see what you meant... I usually just remove plugins that I'm not using... makes more sense... at least to me... but yeah, should be Cmd+click on MAC... its Ctrl+Click on PC... i think...

control + apple click to bypass the insert completely and just apple click to bypass the plug.

the control + apple is useful for bypassing hardware inserts or deactiving to save dsp without losing the settings etc...