Pseudo-black Bryant Gumbel: "Olympics white as GOP convention!"

Jurched

Ask&YoullBeSorry
May 10, 2005
Calais, Maine (not France)
Hard to make this sort of shit up, but here ya go. Bryant Gumbel, OF ALL FUCKIN PEOPLE, complains that there are too many white in the winter olympics. Is he crazy? Show me a home-dog ice skating, and I'll admit that Bryant Gumbel may be African-American and not actually a white man wearing minstrel show make-up.

"Finally, tonight, the Winter Games. Count me among those who don’t care about them and won’t watch them ... Because they’re so trying ... Like, try not to be incredulous when someone attempts to link these games to those of the ancient Greeks who never heard of skating or skiing. So try not to laugh when someone says these are the world’s greatest athletes, despite a paucity of blacks that makes the Winter Games look like a GOP convention. Try not to point out that something’s not really a sport if a pseudo-athlete waits in what’s called a kiss-and-cry area, while some panel of subjective judges decides who won ... So if only to hasten the arrival of the day they’re done, when we can move on to March Madness — for God’s sake, let the games begin."

What a fake-ass uncle tom prick.

Jurched

gaschamber said:
i dont think ive ever seen a black guy on skis. i dont even know what it would look like...ill have to photoshop it to make reality of the situation.

There was an african skiier in the last winter olympics. I think he finished last.

Deepest Green said:
There was an african skiier in the last winter olympics. I think he finished last.

Remember that whole silly Jamaican bobsled thing...then there was Debbie Thomas, the figure skater. An all black hockey team...that would be interesting. How many ice rinks are there in the inner cities? That's like saying a guy from Montana should be a champion surfer.

Do you think he'd make that same kind of claim for the whites regarding black dominated sports of basketball and football? How about Track & Field...the entire Summer Olympics is black dominated.

Give me a break Bryant Gumble is more white than most honkies.:tickled: People just love to complain. "Paucity"...wow, he's keepin' it real...how many blacks even know the meaning of that word?