Psycho Dan is at it again...

The whole facebook thread is entertaining as fuck. There is Carl Cenedy chiming in, and Dan is so angry at Anthrax he even says he misses John Bush.
BTW, everyone knows he played ALL the leads. But there is a certain difference between writing the songs and playing the leads on them.

After reading Scott Ian's book he pretty much admits he can be an asshole,yes it sounds bad but truth is Charlie does right the bulk of the music,I'm sure dan did a few things and he certainly wrote some amazing solos which should never have been ignored,I it rings the same ugly truths about dan lilker contribution,it ain't right but certainly shouldn't be brushed aside

He's been bragging about it for more than a month now. Too many facebook posts. He even hints at possibility of getting together with Neil Turbin and Dan Lilker to play some Fistful Of Metal.

He's been bragging about it for more than a month now. Too many facebook posts. He even hints at possibility of getting together with Neil Turbin and Dan Lilker to play some Fistful Of Metal.

I know Turbin isn't a fan favorite but I like the FOM album and Turbin's screams. I would go see a FOM show with Turbin, Spitz and Lilker, but I think there's some bad blood between Turbin and Lilker over how he was dismissed. On top of that, I don't think that lineup were even good friends, more like guys that came together through the process of filling the spots in a band.

I know Turbin isn't a fan favorite but I like the FOM album and Turbin's screams. I would go see a FOM show with Turbin, Spitz and Lilker, but I think there's some bad blood between Turbin and Lilker over how he was dismissed. On top of that, I don't think that lineup were even good friends, more like guys that came together through the process of filling the spots in a band.

I don't care if they're friends or not, I'd go see that lineup.

Don't think it might happen either, I think Danny just wrote what just had come to his mind.