Psypheria!

sadus

Thrash Metal Legioner
May 29, 2002
Holy Land (Israel)
www.myspace.com
Wow!!!!! I just got Psypheria - Embrace The Mutation album and i must say... Fucking Kick Asssssssss!!
Great extremely hyperactive technical death metal with nu classical Shit...

Lyle My man, This Stuff is a totaly KILLER!!!
:headbang:

i wish i could come, but im from the holyland (Israel)... :s

anyway, hope that some day ill come and see Sadus, Testament, Dragonlord and all other DiGiorgio stuff...
or maybe they will come to israel for a visit.. :D (i wish)

Cheers Dudes! Beers are on me!
:headbang:

Mr. Lyle,
I know I am just another Dragonlord fan, but I think it is great how you post here on the board. That means a lot to fans, and it certainly does to me. A lot of bands do not do much fan interaction...and that is bullshit. But man, that is awesome! And personally, I think you are the best Dragonlord member ;)

Hails and Thank You!

Originally posted by Draconian Demon
Mr. Lyle,
I know I am just another Dragonlord fan, but I think it is great how you post here on the board. That means a lot to fans, and it certainly does to me. A lot of bands do not do much fan interaction...and that is bullshit. But man, that is awesome! And personally, I think you are the best Dragonlord member ;)

Hails and Thank You!

that's because you love keyboards ;)!

lyle is da man. even tho i bust his balls at times :lol:.

Originally posted by ms. anthrope
that's because you love keyboards ;)!

lyle is da man. even tho i bust his balls at times :lol:

Yes! Keyboards are the best! Vals De La Muerte (I think that is "Waltz Of The Dead" if I am correct ?) is just awesome...the atmosphere and feeling is so majestic. I want to hear more tracks like Spirits In The Mist...as well as a few like Rapture and Wolfhunt. Most of all...MORE KEYS! :D

I am going to check out the sounds again...I recall hearing some Psypheria and I did not even hear keyboards...maybe I just got screwed over with the sound clip and did not get to hear Lyle's majestic talents! In fact, I am getting Taste The Dead right now!

I believe they'll be playing here in, um, Scrotumento, this Jan 17th, Friday, at this metal show with many other bands, of which I can now only recall Habeas Corpus.

Looks to be a two day event, please tell me this hasn't been canceled!