Skyfire LIVE!

AddeJ-Skinfected

Shadow chaser...
Apr 25, 2002
Västerås - Sweden
skinfected.vze.com
Woohooo...
I happened to be one of the blessed souls who got to see Skyfire´s debut live gig. I must say that it was REALLY cool!
To bad that the guys had some problems with instruments and technical stuff though.

But thumbs up despite to the problems!
:headbang:

Originally posted by AddeJ-Skinfected
Woohooo...
I happened to be one of the blessed souls who got to see Skyfire´s debut live gig. I must say that it was REALLY cool!
To bad that the guys had some problems with instruments and technical stuff though.

But thumbs up despite problems!
Thanx!! :)

1087.gif

Sounds like I missed something then.. damn..
why cant u guys just be baaaaaad.. bad bad!! :p

I await your next gig... :)

blast it Im sorry to hear you guys had problems, that was the main thing Jonas and Martin were worried about :mad: But sounds like everythign went decently! Cant wait to see the gig!

When did you guys play? If it was friday, yay! Cuz that was the day I first played live too. :D

Originally posted by Johanna
1087.gif

Sounds like I missed something then.. damn..
why cant u guys just be baaaaaad.. bad bad!! :p

I await your next gig... :)

Damnit...you see, we really should've gone trough with our plan, Johanna! But we got off-topic and completely forgot about it! ;) :p :loco: :loco:

I'm longing to see the video of the concert (I really like what I saw from the pics on SD's website, now I want to see those pics animated and with a musical background).

:D :D :D

Woohooo...

But thumbs up despite to the problems!
Thanks a lot Adde!

Skinfected owned the festival according to me! :D

Originally posted by Silent Downfall
hey adde are you related to jocke? you both have the same last name, just wondering.

Hehe... No, we are not related to each other (even if he is like a brother to me though). :) We have known each other and played in Skinfected together since 1994. :)
We also do spell our last name a bit different.
Joakim Jonsson <> Andreas Johansson

Thx for those words Jonas! (Even if it´s a truth wich we can argue about! ;) ) To me, Skyfire and Big Elf were the two bands who ruled the festival!!!

Hehe... No, we are not related to each other (even if he is like a brother to me though). :) We have known each other and played in Skinfected together since 1994. :)
We also do spell our last name a bit different.
Joakim Jonsson <> Andreas Johansson

Thx for those words Jonas! (Even if it´s a truth wich we can argue about! ;) ) To me, Skyfire and Big Elf were the two bands who ruled the festival!!!

Did you get to see Big Elf? I was too busy banging my head at you guys :lol: