PT/Opeth at fillmore (SF)

hahah thats ingenious, wearing distinguishing shirts lol hmmm *thinks... ill wear my blackwater park custom modified special edition muscle shirt :Spin: (The sleeves broke, being its so hot here, i cut em off....im so metal \m/ bahaahah)

ThyWyrM said:
hahah thats ingenious, wearing distinguishing shirts lol hmmm *thinks... ill wear my blackwater park custom modified special edition muscle shirt :Spin: (The sleeves broke, being its so hot here, i cut em off....im so metal \m/ bahaahah)

To distunguish myself i'll wear an opeth shirt...NO ONE WILL THINK OF THAT!!! :p:D

I'll probably be the most non-metal person there. Short hair, plad shirt, and Nikes. Shouldn't be too hard to spot. No one ever thinks I'm a metal head until I actually tell them.

Okay, are most people going to get there before the show? Since Opeth goes on first? What I am thinking is as soon as the doors open, go to the front of the soundboard, but out of their way. I will probably be walking around outside, by the lines. If you see me walk by, yell Squeak and I'll stop. That's what we did in San Diego. :)

Oh damn, thats really awful, my great grandmother died this morning in her sleep, you have my sympathy:( i hope u and ur family are ok...

i feel lazy, on thursday i'm going to opeth from class (i get out at 5pm), maybe i'll leave early, i don't know. but my school's at civic center, i'm not sure how far that is from the fillmore, but how would i walk from my school (the art institute of san francisco) to fillmore. what streets do i take? i know it's not the best area to walk around, but i should be with a friend of mine.

and i MIGHT have an extra ticket... MIGHT... emails... if MAYBE.. not quite sure myself, but it is possible...

oh, and i'm answering all late cuz i'm outta dsl right now... but i should be getting it back in about a week...