Pub Juke Box

This is WHEN youre really toasted and want to embark upon some existential real talk. Im all about this shit nowadays, despite having majority of my real talk bouts in my early 20s. Im FAR more of an open book in my advanced age. Too bad everyone else has their drawbridges raised. We're dying, fuck the formalities.

This is one of my "The House Jack Built" jams. I was '18 working at Six Flags Magic Mountain. (My favorite job of all time.) Everyone was young, dumb, and full of cum. My bestie at the time was a 23 year old white chick who always flirted, but never gave it up. She sucked off a black dude in a van just to prove that white chicks know how to blow. I COULDVE banged her at the END of our friendship, but had too much pride given her history with a hue so heinous. Bint slid a jimmy over to me on her kitchen table with a come-hiter look.

Now mind you, women LOVE to fuck with men's heads. Im sorry to the women here but this is true. This is fine for an adult, but a kid? Pretty fucked up. Bint grabbed my ass, rode my cock (clothes on) while cruising in a wheel chair, jimmy slanged, threw inuendos out like a moe.

She's probably washed up with 8 half breeds as we speak. Donned a tit tat towards the in end of '99

Nevermind my ramblings, RHCP are cool.

This is the number one requested jam at the Piano Bar on cruise ships. I cant shill for cruising enough, seriously most fun Ive had in my life. Anyhow, our main jam is to always end up at the piano bar for singalongs. Tends to attract an older crowd who still have young hearts.

From my last voyage. Old cat had a sweet honey of 76 as a wife, but their marriage was loveless. Dude cheated on her back in 82 and she never forgave him truth be told. Just stayed together for the kids and his exorbitant wealth. This drunken flop titted thot was randy as can be. Im sure he couldve landed a shag under the right pretext.

Ships also have night clubs that attract the youngsters. Had to hold back two young Aussies who wanted to fight the entire security staff on the last one. These dudes respected my kamikaze dancing abilities. (Spaz out like a turd while doing spinnaroonies whilst 8 sheets to the 7th gale of a salt laced shore.) Wouldve been a bloody good tussle had my older brother kevorka not been there to intervene.

In closing, go cruise, its fun.

Reactions: Krilons Resa